Chapter 5

“Hehe! Master, it's really funny if you think about it!” (M/n) giggle as he and his Master walk home, with a bundle of roses in their hands. “Please tell me how this is funny to you, (M/n),” Ranma spoke as he tighten his grip around the roses as they got closer to home. “Well, the fact that Kuno seem to want to mate with your girl self, but hate you,” (M/n) giggle as Ranma felt a cold chill race up his back from fear. “Also that no one notice that you were limping. Are you sure that I didn't hurt you, Master?”

Ranma look at the (h/c)ette in shock, when he heard him whine, before his eyes soften. “Yeah, I'm fine, (M/n). But the next time we do that, you better not hold back, okay,” the blackette ordered, his face turning a bright red as they enter the house and got ready for the night.

Next day

“Master! Hurry up or we'll be late for school,” the Pup woke the said male up, helping him leave his terrible nightmare of Kuno asking him out. Ranma look at him for a good second, before hugging him, while snuggling his face into the taller male’s chest.

“Let's not go today, (M/n). There's no reason for us to go,” Ranma whine as he pressed himself closer, only to get denied by the innocent, but not so innocent male. “Master...could it be…” (M/n) started off with a serious tone as he place his hands on Ranma’s blushing cheeks. “That you're sick.”

Ranma faceplant into the floor when he heard the last bit. “(M/n)...sigh,” the blackette sighed with a smile, not even going to bother with the Pup, who was about to leave the room. “Later Master! I'm going to go meet Dr. Tofu, before school!” the Pup called out, before running downstairs and out the house, leaving Ranma and Akane there. ‘Dr. Tofu! Dammit (M/n)!’ the blackette thought as he quickly grab his clothes, and rush to get himself ready, so he can catch up with the (h/c)ette.

With Dr. Tofu, in his clinic

‘This is weird, I didn't expect this to happen,’ Tofu thought to himself as he slowly dance around with Betty, since there isn't any clients today. ‘I thought I would always love Kasumi...but that boy.’ At that moment, his dancing became faster, while his face became a bright red, thinking of the (h/c)ette.

“DR. TOFU!! Please let me have Betty!” Tofu jump up in shock as the same male that he was thinking about, ran into the clinic and tackle him to the ground. “U-um...hehehehe,” the brunette stutter, before giggling as his glasses fog up, while (M/n) lean his face closer to his. “You look cute underneath me, Dr. Tofu! Hey, are you going share Betty or can I have you?” (M/n) licks his lips, while the older male turn even redder, if possible as the Pup lean closer to the point that their noses were touching.

“(M/n)! No! Bad dog!” Ranma quickly and efficiently cockblock the moment as he yank (M/n) off the Doctor, who started to stutter in shock. “Mmm? Nuuuuu, Master! I was so close!” (M/n)’s whines were heard by everyone as Ranma dragged the male out of the clinic and toward the way to school with the help of Akane, so they can get there faster.

Finally close to the place of death

The Pup finally stop sulking, only because a butterfly flew past them, and he quickly forgot why he was sulking for. The trio ran toward the gate, just in time for the boys of each club to run out of the building. Ranma and Akane growled in anger, just as they were about to attack the boys, they were surprised when they ran past them and straight to (M/n). “(M/n)! Please go out with me!” one of the boys slid on his knees toward the (h/c)ette and grab his hands as if he was about to ask him to marry him.

‘Dammit! He got to the Prince first!’ the rest of the boys growled in their head as they glare at the male, while each and everyone of them was holding some flowers and a box of chocolates.

“Sure!” the Pup spoke, sending the males in a state of shock and despair, while Ranma’s left eye twitch in anger, and Akane started thinking how to torture, ahem, I meant, meet the boy, to see if he's the right match for the abordable pup. But, of course, the next words put everyone in a state of shock, while the ‘lucky’ boy done faceplant on the ground. “But, aren't we already outside though?”

A wave of pure white light seem to form around the (h/c)ette, while everyone else sigh in relief, while the boys, including the one who asked him out, blush while thinking in usion. ‘Shit! He’s so cute, even though that wasn't what he/I meant. Well I'm not giving up!’

The Pup just hum, as he leave his fanboys in the courtyard, following his Master and his fiancee into the building, not knowing that they just knock Kuno out, and left him on the ground.

After school and at the corner of somebody's house

“What do you mean I can't see my pig-tailed goddess or my innocent and pure prince!” Kuno growled as he ran around the corner to face the blackette, only to see his redhead goddess and his innocent (M/n). “Hehehe! Master! I found you!” the (h/c)ette glomp the female, who blush at the contact, only for it to disappear as she glare at Kuno, who pulled the cursed duo into a hug. “Oh! My goddess, my prince! I'll never let you go!” Kuno declare, while Ranma attempt to escape, as the Pup just nuzzled his face into Kuno’s neck, making the brunette shivered in shock from the sudden touch.

“Ow!” Ranma yelp as she felt burning hot water was pour on her, while (M/n) whimper from the pain, as they turn back into their true forms. “Sorry about that, too hot, Ranma, (M/n),” Nabiki spoke from behind them, holding a empty kettle, just as Kuno pulled himself away from them and saw that his goddess disappear and so did his prince.

“How long do you plan to hold us, pal,” Ranma growled as he force Kuno all the way off of them with his foot, letting the Pup land on his paws like a boss. (M/n) only look around, before sneezing, while Ranma tried to leave again, only to stop himself from falling when he realized that Kuno was fucking stupid.

“I see. Kuno, baby. Come here. That girl, you like, both body and soul belong to Ranma,” Nabiki started as she move her hands in of her mouth, before continuing. “And (M/n) promise his heart, body, and soul to him. So, you know what I mean, don't you?”

Ranma look at them in confusion, while (M/n) covered his eyes with his paws, trying to play peekaboo with a bird. Kuno tried to stab Ranma with his Bokken, only for the blackette to dodge it, and counterattack him, causing photos to fly out of Kuno’s robe. Unknown to anyone of them, Akane appear, and hid behind a statue, watching fight and notice that (M/n) was playing around with a bird, which was fucking adorable.

The blackette was able to catch 3 photos, one of himself in his cursed form, second is of Akane training, and the last one shock him, but also made him a blushing mess. The last one was of (M/n), who was once again wet, causing his hair to get in his eyes, making it look like he was giving someone a sultry look, turning his innocent smile into a seductive smirk.

However, what happened next shocked them all. “Fuck!” Ranma grunted in pained, when Kuno finally hit him in his side, causing the Pup to bark in anger, making the (h/c) pup charge into the battle, ready to protect his Master.