Chapter 6

(M/n) ran at Kuno, just as the said male sent Ranma rolling into Akane. “GRR! BARK!” the Pup headbutt Kuno’s leg, sending the male falling onto the ground, which surprise everyone from how much strength was inside such a small body.

The Pup growl at Kuno, who sat on the ground, looking at the Pup in shock, before a small grin appear on his face. “Well, aren't you a handsome little boy,” Kuno started, as he reach out to touch the (h/c) dog, who continue to growl and was about to bite his hand. (M/n) whine in pleasure, when the brunette started to scratch behind his fluffy ears.

‘Well...that a way to defeat him,’ Nabiki thought as she watch as (M/n) rolled onto his back, so his belly could get rubbed. “The games end,” Kuno spoke as he pick up Bokken and strike at Ranma, leaving the Pup to pout at the loss of pleasure.

‘Hmph...why did he stop petting me?’ (M/n) thought as he shook his fur, before walking off, just as the air pressure from the strength of Kuno’s thrusts, broke the statue that Akane was hiding behind.

‘I'm going to go see Dr. Tofu, til Master is done playing with Kuno,’ the Pup have a doggy smile, unknown to him, that the people, he has pass, were squealing about how adorable he was.

Little skip, let's say that (M/n) got there before Ranma and Akane

“Bark! Arf!” (M/n) barks in happiness that he found the place, before trying to figure out a way in, since he wasn't tall enough to reach the door knob.

The Pup growl, bark, and tried to tackle his way inside, before deciding to scratch at the door and whine loudly, till the good doctor answer the door.

“Oh? Well, hello there little fella,” Tofu smile at the Pup, before he knelt down to scratch him behind his fluffy ears. The pup growled in pleasure as the kind Doctor scratch his ears perfectly.

“Dr.Tofu, a patient for you!” Akane spoke as she dragged Ranma’s bruise body to the clinic, before she froze and started to blush heavily at the site of the doctor with the pup. “Huh? Oh, Akane, here let me help you,” Ono spoke, as he help Akane, bring Ranma inside the clinic with (M/n) following in, ready to chew on Betty. (M/n) tried to paw at the skeleton, only for Akane to keep it out of his reach, while Ono help Ranma, by twisting and piping his bones.

The Pup whined as he sat in a corner after the 20th time, the bluette kept him away from Betty. 'Akane is a big meanie,’ the (h/c) cutie sulked as he gently paw at the corner as if he was slowly clawing at the wall, trying to get free. “That HURTS, you know!!” Ranma shouted at Ono, drawing (M/n)'s attention, who ran toward the bed, wanting to see what happening.

“Someplace still hurts? Show me,” Ono requested, setting his hand on the blackette, while the Pup figured out how to hop onto the bed, before sniffing Ranma, to see if he was okay. “It’s okay! I'm better now!” the cursed male exclaimed in shock, as Akane walked up to him and grab the Pup off of the bed. “Isn’t he a great doctor,” Akane smiles with a blush dusting her face as she pet (M/n), who purr in happiness.  The trio, along with Dr. Tofu exit the building, Akane waiting on the cursed male, as she play with the cursed pup. “Just a moment, Ranma,” Ono started, as soon he stop the blackette and continue with the conversation. “Finance or not….do try to get along with her.”

“It’s not like I starts the fights or anything. She just overreacts to every little thing,” Ranma spoke as he looked away from the male, watching Akane scratch (M/n) under his chin, causing the Pup to purr in pleasure. “Ah. But she such a sweet girl,” Ono also watch as the bluette set the Pup onto the ground and how the (h/c) puppy roll around on the floor in joy, before looking surprise at Ranma’s shock face.

“She is!?”

“You don't have to don't have to sound so surprised.”

“You’ll understand soon enough. She's a really sweet girl,” Dr. Tofu pat Ranma's lower back, who quickly walk to Akane and pluck (M/n) from the ground, causing the puppy to have a bark like laughter, before snuggling into the blackette’s arms. “What were you talking about?” the female asked with curiosity coating her words, with a blush on her face from how cute (M/n) was being. “Nothing!” Ranma hugged the curse pup closer to himself and made Akane huff, since she didn't get her desire answer.

(M/n) being the adorable puppy that he is, decided to go asleep, since the conversation now, didn't have anything to do with him, thus missing what happen after they left Dr.Tofu’s clinic.

Well, this was a short chapter...and when I finally updated this too. I'll try to do better on the next chapter!!!!