Chapter 8

“Come on, Kasumi! Betty is waiting for us!!!” the Pup shouts as he waves his hand as if that will make the young woman walk faster to their destination. The brunette only giggled at the pace the male was going and how he was acting so childish. Kasumi continues to walk after the Pup who would walk up to a person and watch as they do whatever they're doing in awe, before something else catches his attention.

 Somehow they made it to their destination, with no problem….other than the few times (M/n) ran after a bird or a butterfly. The kind-hearted duo walk inside the clinic with smiles painting their faces. An old lady quickly jumped up from her seat from inside the waiting room and was out of the place within seconds, but not before being polite to Kasumi and (M/n). "Wow, she was fast!" The Pup spoke in awe as he looked around, trying to catch sight of Betty, as the brunette waited for him. “Doctor! Doctor!!! Me and Kasumi are here to see Betty!!” The Pup quickly ran to the back with a big grin on his face, not noticing his favorite person and best scratcher is also inside the room. Or how Dr. Tofu basically twisted Ranma’s head to the right at the sound of his voice, but to Akane’s perspective, she thought the older male was acting weird again, because he had heard that Kasumi was here.

 (M/n) bounce around as he look underneath the beds and look behinds things as he look for Betty, not paying attention to how the Doctor tried to eat the plate instead of the food on it, or how the brunette ended up twisting Ranma’s head to the left this time, or was talking to the wrong things. ‘Betty? Where are you? I just wanna be friends-There you are, Betty!!!” (M/n) spoke out his last thought as he glomped the skeleton with a big grin, as Akane decided to leave the room, not being able to handle seeing her crush act weird because of Kasumi. 

 “Kya! Betty, you look so pretty you know! Hehehehe! I wonder if I can take you home?” the (h/c)ette asked as he move Betty’s hands around with childish joy, as Kasumi watch him with a smile on her face, while Dr. Tofu blush a little at the adorable sight. By then, Ranma had left the clinic to see how Akane was doing, knowing that the Pup would want to stay by Kasumi’s side since they both came here together.

 The (h/c)ette plays with Betty the whole time, showing off how cute he was to the older duo as they talk to each other, and the longer they talk, the less weird things Dr. Tofu would do, as they watched the (h/c) haired teen play and sometimes nuzzle the skeleton. Kasumi checked the time and saw how late it was, so she politely excused herself and (M/n), who started to whine about leaving.

 “Huh? But I don’t wanna go yet!! I wanna stay and play with Betty!!” the (h/c)ette whined out as he pouted at the older woman, who sighed, knowing that the male is still like a little kid and he will whine and cry if he had to leave Betty so soon after finally being able to play with her. “Hum, if it’s no problem to you, Kasumi, I can watch over (M/n) and help him home,” Dr. Tofu spoke up, but sadly he was facing the curtain, for some reason thinking that it was Kasumi. The Tendou thought about it, knowing that she could easily splash hot water on the male and she’ll be able to pick him up, but at the same time she doesn't want him to be mad at her, even though he won’t be mad for long. If she let (M/n) stay and play with Betty and with Dr. Tofu’s reassurance of helping the Pup home sounds like a good deal, but she doesn't know how Ranma would act if (M/n) is out any later than this, considering the fact that the Pup would be near the male at this point, getting ready to go to bed or to eat.

 The brunette thought as long and hard as she could and finally decided on her answer. “Thank you for the offer, Dr. Tofu, but I don’t think I’m able to leave him here by himself unfortunately. But maybe next time if there is no problem,” the Tendou said as she glanced at the Pup, who was hugging Betty now, while Dr. Tofu nodded his head as if to say no problem. And with that the long haired female walk over to the Pup and somehow got him away from Betty and had no choice but to dragged the male out of the clinic, all the while the teen whine and whimper as he reach out to Betty and Dr.Tofu as if they would help prevent him from leaving.

 Little timeskip cuz it took awhile for Kasumi to drag (M/n) all the way home

 “(M/n), stop pouting, you know that you will see Betty again, especially if Akane keeps being such a tomboy,” Ramna said as they were inside their room, getting ready to go to sleep for the night. The cursed male looked at his companion as he attempted to fix his head again, which had once again gotten fucked up by Akane, just as soon it was better. The (h/c)ette let out a big yawn, but attempted to continue to pout as he sat next to his Master, who only shook his head at the male.

 “Alright you big baby, stop whining and go sleep already,” Ramna said as he ruffled the Pup’s hair with a small laugh when he noticed the male lean into his hand, and was attempting to keep the pout on his face but was failing adorably.