Chapter 13

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I cried. I could barely utter words as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"your lungs." He silently smiled at me. His emotions never fit the situation.

How can he smile at a situation like this? Why does it seem he enjoys when he see someone suffers. I don't think he's a being at all.

"don't worry, I'll give it back soon." He spoke like everything was a joke. He talks like he doesn't care about what others feel.

He walked slowly towards me, his smile permanent on his face. He cornered me as I felt nothing but fear. My breathing was very shallow. I felt something strong in my nerves.

It was not the feeling of fear of death anymore, it was more than that.

His face grew closer to mine, only an inch away. I could smell his disgusting breath. Seeing him smile in a closer view was even more frightening.

I did not know how to protect myself. I didn't know how to think of a way to defend myself. I was again trapped on my own fear.

He kept on murmuring words I could not arrange in my mind. He kept on saying something softly I couldn't understand. All I could make up on my mind that I Can hear was.. touch... peel...grind...scrape.

All the words I saw he did at the video to my sisters. "please let me go." My muscles twitched beside my eyes as my heart pounded faster than normal. "I'll give you anything."

"anything?" he spoke louder and raspier. His voice was more horrifying when he talks infront of me. What could he possibly want from me? What does he want worthy of letting me go.

"ANYTHING!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, my voice almost a whisper. I desperately tried my best to sound more braver for him to be convinced to let me go.

"bring me to your grandmother."