Chapter 11

He smirked and roughly clenched his long nails around my hair, pulling me closer to him. I felt like every single of my hair was being pulled of.

He furiously stared at me. Just stared, nothing else. All I did was stare at him back, yet with fear.

"let me go! Please." my voice stammered in fear as I desperately tried to free myself. He did not respond. Instead I felt his breath pushed against my face. He looked at me like he was going to plan something bad.

Knife met my flesh as I let out a short gasp. I felt the tip of the blade hitting my inside deeper and deeper.

The blade was gone for it was all inside me. I thought he would pull it out at last, but I was far of being correct. He pushed the handle in, which was more painful.

"Jesus Christ! Help me!"

Everything was inside me.. It was painful.. so fucking painful.

He chuckled for a freakishly long time But I couldn't see it clearly. My vision was blurry. I once again thought he was done, but he was still unsatisfied.

My skin shredded in pieces as I felt the knife rotate inside me. I did not know how he did it without the handle so thought of his whole hand being inside me aswell.

Everything became darker and darker every second. Until I completely saw nothing.