Chapter 6

A/N So this chapter is going to be a little different. It's going to be on Slenderman's POV the whole time. Hope you understand!

I gently set my mug down onto my dark oak desk after drinking the substance that was in it. I will bring the mug over to the kitchen once I am done here. I was writing in some files of the new house members that have just recently moved in. Rake, Jane, Toby, and Grinny. I gave them each a small interview with myself and I jotted down the little information that they gave me. I looked up from my work as I heard gentle pats of feet coming over my way. It was my wife.

"How was the nap, my love?" I asked as she leaned herself against the desk.

"It was wonderful, thank you. How much progress have you done so far?"

"I have gotten Janes and Toby's files down, they were not very difficult." I sighed and she chuckled softly.

"Seems like someone isn't telling the truth."

I chuckled a soft bit and I let her climb into my lap and she swung her arms around my neck.

"Not enough information?"

"No, they barely talked. It seemed like they wanted nothing to do with me. *sigh* If they do not understand that I am trying to help them, then they won't be able -"

I already seen it coming, I always do. And I always let it happen. I gently ripped my face to form my mouth and I let her kiss me. She knew me from the back of her hand. She knows when I'm stressed, tired, depressed, angry, happy etc; and she always knew how to react. I slowly slid my hands from her waist to her upper thighs.

It was starting to get a little heated, but we were then interrupted by an urgent knock at my door. I growled and she shushed me with a soft pat to my jaw.

She slid down from my lap and she walked back into the bedroom. I watched her as she closed the door and gave me the thumbs up. I looked over to the large dark oak doors and I cleared my throat.

"You may come in."

I watched as Splendor - surprisingly - walked into my office with a worried look.

"What is wrong?" I asked once he sat down at the chair in front of my desk.

"It's about brother Offender, he hasn't been...... well lately."

"I already know the situation with him right now."

"That he gave some girl Rose's rose? And that he basically almost raped her yesterday?"

"Yes, actually, I do know about that. Quiet specific of you...but I guess I won't look too much into that, anyways he is getting impatient. The rose will have its moments, it was Rose's rose, it has always had a malfunction. I had him let me inspect it for a while, it's magic is old. The roses that he produce's now, are full of the new and improved magic that he uses now a days."

".....Slender?"

"Yes?"

"Was it worth it?"

".....Yes."

"Okay." Splendor ended the conversation with a pat to my desk and he softly yelled goodbye to Angie. I heard her muffled laughter and she opened the door just a crack as Splendor was half way out the door.

"You have a good day now hun," She said and he nodded blushing.

"Thank you." He shut the door and I looked at Angie over by the bedroom door. She had her silk robe on, and she was completely naked under the robe. I could tell because the robe was barely on her. She leaned against the door frame and I growled again.