Chapter 9

A/N Wow look at that, a whole new decade...and just now updating chapter 9. Y'all must hatttttteeeee me lol. Anyways, there isn't going to be any smut any time soon, so you gotta wait for a little on that, but, these next few chapters are going to be a ride. I literally show no mercy, have fun!!!! *DISCLAIMER* I can't find how old Offender actually is, so I'm just basing it off of how old Slenderman is, but just younger.

"You mentioned that you have a brother, Slender man, do you have any other's?" I asked him, I knew the answer but I just wanted to be sure. 

"You already know this, but, yes, I have two more. Trenderman and Splendorman, Splendorman is the youngest, Slenderman and Trenderman are twins and I'm the third brother out of the four," he said and I nodded. 

"What about your parents? Are they alive? Are there more of your species?" 

"Our parents are dead, our mother died by human hands, our father died of old age. We aren't sure if there are more of our species, our parents never talked about it." 

"How old was your father when he died?" I asked.

"Oh gosh, uh fuck I think he was around 300,567,999 years old. As far as I can tell, my species was around before humans even roamed the world, let alone made calenders." He said casually and I froze, these species could outlive life it' self. I gulped and looked away. I shouldn't ask any more questions. I might dig too deep and find something gruesome. I shivered at the thought and looked back at him. I had to ask one more though. The one that has been floating around in my head since he came into my life.

"Why me?" I asked

"Not gonna lie, you were a mistake. I didn't mean to give you Roses rose. I just want it back, but in order for that to happen, I need to kill you. The rose haves old magic in it, it's not as strong as it used to be. Not like it ever was. That's why you aren't attracted to me or the magic isn't doing what it's supposed to do."

"What is the magic supposed to do?" I questioned shifting in my seat as I got uncomfortable. I know I shouldn't be asking any more questions, but all of his answers just bring more and more. 

"The magic is supposed to make you "fall in love" with me or make it easy for me to well kill you and use you for my food resources. The thing is, the magic is old because it came from the late 1200s early 1300s. The roses I use now are only a few 100 years old, maybe younger. The magic keeps them alive for as long as I want them to."

"How old are you?"

"I was born around the late 1000s. But I was still considered a child by the 1200s and 1300s. Even now I'll be considered at least a 25-30-year-old to humans. I stopped counting after I turned 1,000." He said and he seemed like he was waiting patiently for me to ask another. But, I didn't have anymore. I looked down and looked at the old page that was in my hands. It felt like silk from how old it was. 

"Why are you being so nice to me when you basically abused me not even a few days ago? Bipolar?" I asked as I got up from my spot.

"No, just trying to stay amused. You're more fun to play with these days." He said as he teleported right in front of me as I turned around. I yelped a little as he did this and I grimaced as he laughed. 

"You're just my new toy until the 14 days are up, and once they are. I'm gonna have a blast ripping you shred to shred, I'll even go as far to have sex with your corpse. Just so that I can disrespect you more. I wonder how much fun I can have with you until then. I wonder how far I can go until I kill you. Oh, I'm gonna have a blast with you. Just you wait, I haven't even started yet." He laughed and bared his teeth at me while he tipped his hat and said goodbye. 

Terrified was an understatement. I could barely move. I knew I shouldn't have asked more questions. I knew I was pushing too far. I covered my mouth with my hands and screamed into them. I only have so much time to fix this. To actually get out of this alive. I looked around and found my car keys next to my desk. I grabbed them and fled to my car. I need to find more answers. I need help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The heat in my groin was unbearable. I couldn't ignore it anymore. I had to find a way to fucking get rid of it. I looked down at the rose that was in my hands and looked up at the lone street light in the middle of the sidewalk. It was always easy for me to pick my prey. All I had to do was get the right woman and rape her until I was satisfied. I groaned as the heat became more intense. I grew more and more impatient as the seconds ticked by and no woman was in sight. 

Until there was. 

My smile grew wide as I watched the drunken woman stumble into the dim light of the street lamp. I took this moment to stride with my big steps and casually walked up to her. I made sure I was barely noticed from the light and showed the woman the red rose. I heard her take a quick breath and look at the rose that I offered.

"Who are you?" She asked me and I groaned as the woman didn't grab the rose right away. 

"My name is Offenderman hun, just take this rose and I can show you the best night you will ever have. I'll make sure of it," I said smoothly and I could feel my jaw ache as my smile grew wider as the little bitch grabbed the rose. I couldn't take it anymore. I instantly grabbed her and teleported to the nearest public bathroom. 

This would do for now. 

I bent the woman over and ripped her clothes off. I basically drooled at the thought of pounding into her until she bled. I couldn't do that though, I needed her alive, for now. I could tell that the rose was doing its job as I heard the human moan. I growled and used my tentacles to silence her. I can't take the risk of someone finding us. I let my own pants fall and I positioned my dick at her entrance. I slowly pushed in and I groaned at the tight hold that the humans pussy had on me. I started to move not caring about the human's pleasure. I rocked my hips slowly at first so that I could get accustomed and once it felt right I let loose. I growled and pounded into the woman. I looked down at her and I could see blood running down her thighs. I groaned at the sight and barred my teeth. 

I started to hear small cracks here and there and I could tell that I was breaking her hips. Good, she's gonna die anyway. I growled and turned her over so that I could see her face. But, of course, as soon as she saw my face, she began to scream. I rolled my eyes and squeezed my tentacle tighter around her head. Basically telling her that if she continued, I wouldn't give her a very happy ending. 

Not like I was anyway.

I was about to finish but I heard footsteps outside of the door. I groaned and dragged the woman into one of the stalls. I could feel the sweat bead off of her body as I rammed into her. I could smell her blood and her lust. It was making me crazy. I cursed a bit as I heard the man cough and go into the next stall. If she continues to bleed he'll be able to see it. I got an idea and so I picked up the woman completely and held her close to my chest. It was a small stall and so this position was more comfortable and the man wouldn't see the blood. I listened closely as the man started to leave the bathroom, and as soon as I heard the door click. I came. I growled and roared. I clutched the woman so tight that I'm pretty sure I broke her back. 

Once I was done with the aftershock I dropped the woman and looked down at her. Her back was broken and I could see that she was barely breathing. I bent down to her where she laid and I smiled sweetly. 

"Don't worry, you were a good fuck. I'll be delighted to eat you," I said and so I grabbed her by her hair and I watched as she took her last breath. I grinned and licked my teeth, I opened my monstrous mouth and began to eat her piece by piece. The cracking of her bones began to make me hard again. Her blood tasted amazing and it oozed slowly down my jaw. I lowly chuckled and finished my meal. The stark contrast of the blood over my white skin was stunning. I sighed and grabbed my trench coat. I flipped it on and grabbed my fedora. I looked around again and teleported out. 

I'm gonna have to find some new way to torture my little toy.