The End.

The End.

"Dr. D!" I cried in horror as the pirate radio DJ held me in his arms and I cried my little Killjoy heart out.

"I know Ultra. I know," seemingly tough Dr. D had deep sorrow in his voice. My hot tears ran down the front of my black and bright purple nylon jacket.

"You have to send them the message," I sat up straight, my voice had a sharp steely edge. The van we were ridding in bounced along at full speed along what used to be the California desert and I became acutely aware of Missile Kid curled up against my thigh and weeping silent tears. I absentmindedly stroked her hair and gave Dr. Death a harsh look "Do it now, do it loud."

He nodded stoically, put on his headphones and began the TRANSMISSION.

"Bad news from Battery City, Tumbleweeds. It looks like... Like... Like four of the Five Fabulous Killjoys are dusted, ghosted by Korse.

That's right Killjoys. Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Jet-Star, and the Kobra Kid are gone.

Keep your boots tight, keep your gun close, and die with your mask on if you've got to. We've still got Ultra Violet kicking and Missile Kid is safe, don't let Better Living Industries win.

Sing it for the world Killjoys, this is Dr. Death Defying signing off."