Cheating jerk

A few minutes later, you hear the door knock. You opened the door, and you saw your jerky boyfriend. "Oh. Hello cheater," you said. "__________," he began.  "What you saw was a misunderstanding. It's not what you thought." "NOT WHAT I THOUGHT?!" You asked in anger. Venice heard, and walked over. He noticed the hedgehog, and asked, "Who is that?" "Who am I?" Venice asked, walking to him. "I'm the hedgehog who's been treating this girl with true care and respect. I may be creepy, but I don't cheat on her." "I didn't cheat on her!" He yelled. "Oh yeah?! Then what's this?!" You asked. You took Venice, and you say against the wall with Venice in front of you. You then started giggling and kissing Venice. Venice chuckled because it tickled. Venice smirked at him, and kissed her full on the lips while he watched. He then stomped towards them. "Get away from her!" Venice yelled, extending his arm towards him and pulling him back with his mind. He was so confused, he didn't know what was going on. You then walked to him, and slapped his face! "Listen jerk!" You shouted. "It's over! You cheated on me! I thought you were the one, but I guess I was wrong. The one for me was Venice all along!" You turned to him, and Venice smiled. He walked to you, and you walked to him, placing your hands on his cheeks. "I love you Venice," you said. "I love you too," Venice said. You then both kissed again, while the cheating jerk struggled to get free. Just then, Venice opened the door, and yelled, "YOU! ARE! OUTTA HERE!" And then, he threw him far away with his mind, and slammed the door. "Thank you! I'll be here with you all week!" He then walked to you. "For the rest of your life~," he smiled. You smiled back and hugged him tightly. He blushed and hugged back tightly.