The Beginning

I sat in my chair as I reviewed what we had just filed for my new movie The Fearless Vampire Killers. We hadn't been filming long, only a few months but I had an extremely good feeling about this film. I looked over as my lovely female lead walked to me, "Hello, dear Sharon. Is there something I can help you with?" She was beautiful, possibly the most stunning woman I had ever seen. She smiled softly as she answered, "I was wondering if we could do the kidnapping scene over. I've been working on it and I'd like to show that I've improved." Of course I agreed, what man wouldn't? Not only was she beautiful but her body surely matched. She could have been a goddess. Sharon nodded with a quiet 'thank you' before walking back to her spot on set as my assistant walked over. I looked up, my expression going blank, "Maria, where have you been....? I asked for my tea about 20 minutes ago?" The girl, only about 20, maybe 21, blushed in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry Mr. Polanski... I was on my way back and I was bumped into..." she gestured at her tea stained shirt before continuing, " I had to go all the way back to the shop and I rushed back as quickly as I could so it wouldn't be cold... I sincerely apologize," she rambled on until I held up my hand for her to stop.

We began filming again, Maria taking a seat in my chair as I walked over to Sharon, seeing as how I was in the film as well. We were doing the kidnapping scene over so I was in my spot as she called action. The scene began, everyone focusing on Sharon. For being so young, she was such a wonderful actress. The scene ended and an uproar of claps filled the studio. I clapped along "Wspaniały! Absolutnie genialne!" She bowed once the crew had given her a towel to wrap around hersel, giggling quietly as she did so. We finished out the day on that note and I walked over to her, giving another small clap, "Such an improvement! I'm glad you suggested redoing the scene." Sharon nodded, bowing once more and laughing quietly. "I'm glad you agreed to redo the scene, Roman." I heard a voice call out for her just as she finished speaking.

I turned and there he was; Jay Sebring. I had met him once or twice before but he was still an odd figure on my set. He walked over to Sharon and me, pulling her into a tight hug. "Hello, beautiful. Are you ready to come home?" He examined her current attire, er, or should I saw lack of? I saw him raise a brow before looking in my direction and back to her, mumbling something as he pulled her to her dressing room. I sighed, walking back to my director's chair.

Maria stood, welcoming me with a quiet clap, "Great job, Mr. Polanski..."She smiled softly but I returned her applause with a blank expression. Her smile faded and she looked towards the ground, hands dropping to her sides. I sighed, "Maria, I apologize. I don't mean to be rude. It's just a hard thing when you start to fa--..." I hushed, saying no more as she looked up to me. It was none of her business how or what I was felling, so why would I vent. She probably wouldn't even understand. "Zasługuję ją mieć," I muttered as I sat in my chair, running a hand through my hair. I felt her glare before she turned to walk away with an almost silent 'Good day, Mr. Polanski'. With that, I went home.