"But sir, he's... he's... NEW!!" I cried.

"Yes, I understand this must seem extremely difficult for you being as you are the NAU's most highly respected agent, but I was thinking, who else would be better to teach him? After all, we need more agents like you." My boss said.

"Flattery won't help." 

"Look, I won't further discuss this topic with you. You should begin to pack your bags, you and your partner are going to go on your meeting trip."

The rookie cleared his throat.

"What is the meeting trip?" He asked.

"The meeting trip is where we send you off to another country so you can get to know each other." My boss explained.

"When you should be doing work." I added.

"Hotel, you are one of the strangest, yet dedicated, agents I've ever met. Usually an agent would love to go on a holiday!" Boss chuckled.

"Not while the world might potentially be in danger!"

The boss glared at me with his award-winning "Do-You-Want-Do-Lose-Your-Job?" glare and cleared his throat.

"You will meet me at 8:30 am sharp to take the taxi to the airport, your private jet will arrive at quarter-past nine."

"So... Where are we going?"

"Australia. While your at it, be sure to practice your accents and buy yourself a pair of flip-flops. You're gonna need 'em."