my life chapter 1from the beginning

Chapter 1 from the beginning...
(In hope u do like this please vote share #dailylifewattpadblog and comment this is and old video of me back in the day.)

June 26th 1995  was the day I was born. A unplanned numerical that came from Michael and Donna miles.  I didn't think I would remember these years as I grew up some I was told about it by my older siblings and other times I witnessed it myself. My dad was a country boy living in the city with my mother two older brothers and my older sister. My dad worked odd ends jobs and my mom worked at the mall in Pensacola Florida.  We were technically homeless back then and stayed in a church till we was able to afford an apartment.

My dad loved us his kids even brandon his step son. Brandon was the youngest out of the older siblings that I have. Mitchell and melissa was the oldest.   But for some reason I noticed my dad hanging out with me more. Something was up with my mom and.my dad. They were fighting. Not only my mom made my dad bleed but he defended himself from her.  I knew my dad would never hurt anyone un less it was in self defense and he didn't hit back either. It was more like trying to reason with my mom  or trying to calm her down.  They fought the worst on my 5th birthday. And my mom was pregnant with my baby sister ree tee at the time and that night dad was pushed off the third floor of our apartment building by an old Mexican guy.  Mom took us and brought Mitchell and melissa to their birth mom and my mom brandon and baby ree went to Arizona. And issued a divorce with my dad.

A few years passed and I grew up a little timid and shy and didn't really talk much.  Mom was drinking and partying more with friends. Some kisses the same sex guy guy girl girl or some.even both at the same time. That's when I new I was different back then I didn't just like boys I liked girls too but mom didn't know I did.  My brother told me it was either being gay bisexual or lesbian.

My brother brandon started to get into his teens and being mean to me brandon and I used to do everything together. But now his friends and him started bullying me and I just started quite band cried when ever it happened. 
He called me names like birch who're mute freak crybaby melody mop. Cuz I didn't like dressing up like the pretty popular girls at school.  Also I started to grow my self I started to get bigger in areas .  I didn't like to dress as those girls did my mom told me girls like that only wanted one thing and that day I got the talk from my mom that day. Yup the sex talk.  Not only that but I started my first period and I was terrified cuz I still didn't know why I was bleeding down there. I thought I was dieing and my mom's best friend trinity just laughed  and said don't worry honey it's normal and your not dieing it's means your becoming a woman.  And told my mom to give me a pad and some black underwear till I stopped. Trinity was like my best friend he knew I was starting to know who I was growing up to be . Band he was transgender and gay. He turned to male to female. So he was more like my big sister too cuz I didn't have my sister melissa.

As I grew up brandon and baby ree did too. Brandon started liking girls and started sneaking them in to our apartment when mom and trinity was either out or working or sleeping. And heard moans from next door it was just gross he should that that stuff some where else. Sex to me was scary I didn't want to have sex cuz I heard it hurts a lot. The first time but I didn't care it scared me shirtless. With all the diseases and stuff that could come from just having sex.

(Warning mature content below)

A few years passed and I was in the 5th grade. My mom and trinity and my mom's new friend Kelly  was helping me for my birthday I was having a Hawaiian themed party. It was fun  and my grandma dj came to visit me. And brought a card from my dad and had a necklace daddy's little girl on it with a key and a heart shaped locket with a visa  gift  card for school stuff. She didn't let mom know I got a card from my dad cuz she dissent like me talking about it and when ever I did I either got in troubled or maree baby ree would her and would ask her was her dad. It made me mad that mom hurt me and maree like that maree is my dad's daughter too and made melissa and Mitchell go away too. After the party I cried that night.my self to sleep.

It was late at night and all the grown ups left for a night out party my mom boyfriend Ken was with them. I didn't like him because he would be our new step dad soon mom liked him a lot but she was still the same person that I didn't like at all. And he wasn't helping her see that she was being a cruel person and the things she did just made me want to not.grow up like her. Brandon came.home.late that night as well after mom and them left he was supposed to baby sit me and ree but went out with friends and gotten drunk and did drugs. Little did I know I would lose my virginity to him. Yeah I was raped by  my half brother brandon he told me if I tell he would tell hurt me again and would tell that I was planning to kill my self or ran away.. this was one of the worst moments of my life.