chapter 3 senior year

Chapter 3
Senior year was 2013 of may. My class just graduated and I'm finally out of the group homes. I filed a report of them being abusive towards me and they handled it. As I am now living back with my mother my sister and my step father Ken and my new little brother Jr.

I graduated and had my 18th birthday and now dating my high school sweet heart Luke.
"Melody will you,be my girlfriend?" He says
I blushed and his my face I didn't known what to say. But I just nodded and kissed Jim. Blushing even more."

My mother told me we were gonna move to hinesville GA a small town that my grandma and grandpa live near. I told Luke to come live with me and cuz my mother wouldn't let me live here with him. We packed all of.our.stuff into the moving truck and it took us 7 days to get there. My sister and brother was sharing a room my uncle Wayne Jens brother had one room my mother and Ken shared a room and Luke and I was forced to have the garage that was poorly renovated into a bedroom. I started unpacking and organizing things as Luke helped mom and Ken and Wayne unload.

I dyed my hair black again the next day

I dyed my hair black again the next day. I was finished with high school now gonna be working to get a job. After two weeks I got a job at Kroger. As a stocking shelves and organizing person.