chapter 2 lost it all

Chapter 2 lost it all
The nights passed and a year past that my brother wasn't caught to what he did to me. Now I don't speak I just barely go outside like I used to and when ever he baby sits ree and I I take her with me to. My cousins house. But today wastage day. Ken was hung over from the night before mom was at work and mares was down stairs watching spongebob brandon came in my room and saw me crying he smelled of weed and something more stronger. It smelt like he raided mom hard liquor cabinet. He came over to me knowing the night before he raped me three times in a row.  Sore and scared brandon walked in my room and his friends did too. Then suddenly ree yells mel mel your friends Chris and Zane are here!" I quickly run down stairs to see them I'm their black veil brides band t shirts and blue skinny jeans.

I only really talked to them much and their family. I was gonna run away  to there house for a bit. I grabbed their hands and dragged them up to my room they saw brandon and his friends still in my room. Zane narrowed his eyes at him and he said ,"leave grostick your sister dissent want you in her room. Take your buds and go." They knew what he did to me but I told them when I was away from him so he couldn't get me I would tell my mom and trinity of what he did.brandon growled at Zane and said," let's go guys we don't want to hold up Ashwood and his brother  in the way if their slut."tears brimmed my eyes. Why did brandon hate me so much. What did I do to for him to hate me  so much. Chris held me and flipped brandon off. And they left.  
That morning I was scared to be by myself.

It was noon when Zane Chris and I went to the park.  Ree and her friend izzy was acting weird around me and didn't like brandon either. Izzy cried when ever he was touching her and so did ree.  My eyes went wide that night I heard Marie praying that he stops touching them in bad places I cried I wasn't there to stop him. This has to stop, that night I confronted brandon in his room when every one was gone I punched his face,and yelled "you touch the girls too you fucking pedophile !" That's what Zane says about him. Then brandons face is red with rage. He comes after me and I rand to rees room he tackled me to the floor and held by hands behind my back. He lifted my dress up that Zane bought me for my birthday over my back and in did his pants and forcefully trusted himself in my butt.  I cried in pain.  Tears running down my face snot running down my face over his palm. As he thrusted he was about to climax when my step dad Ken came in his eye widen in shock. I started crying harder. Brandon got up yelling at him saying I wanted it that I told him to duck me in the but so I didn't get pregnant. That is a bull face lie! I laid there crying he told brandon to go to the bathroom.  I cover my self I didn't want to be looked at or touched.  I was afraid of all men what if Ken was like that. He tried to shush me to stop crying and to tell him what happened.  He reached for me and I quickly scooted away like his touch burned me like a hot branding iron.  Ken called the police and cps was called.  He was up in jail for raping me of three counts and found out he did rape ree and izzy so six more counts where added  to his sentence.