01. It's Always About You

Doctor Stephen Strange went about his day as usual. Another day in the hospital and another surgery to perform. Something he was used to, due to the fact that he was well known and basically famous. He almost had the same personality of Tony Stark.

There were people watching and taking notes as Stephen performed a surgery. He was very calm and relaxed, tapping his foot lightly and swaying to the music.

"Challenge round Billy." Stephen commanded the man sitting in front of the iPod. Billy changed the song and Strange thought for a minute. He sighed, "Come on Billy, you've got to be messing with me."

Billy laughed, "No Doctor."

"Feels So Good, Chuck Mangione, 1977." Strange replied simply, "Honestly Billy, you said this one would be hard."

"Ha. It's 1978." Billy laughed.

"No Billy. While Feel So Good may have charted it 1978, the album was released in December of 1977." Stephen corrected.

"No Wikipedia says-" Billy was interrupted.

"Check again."

"Where do you store all this useless information?" One of the female doctors asked.

"Useless? The man charted a top 10 hit with a Flugelhorn." Stephen told his coworker, "Status Billy."

"1977." Billy said.

"Oh, please. I hate you." the female doctor said.

"Woah! Feels So Good, doesn't it?" Stephen prided in himself.

What broke his attention was that he saw Genevieve and Christine through the class of the operating room doors. The female doctor next to him noticed that Stephen was staring.

"Oh I've got this Stephen. You've done your bit. Go ahead, we'll close up." the woman told him and Stephen went to go meet the two woman in the hallway.

Once in the hallway, they gathered around. Christine Palmer was the doctor in the ER, but Genevieve supplied the information. Though only a psychologist, Genevieve was more than capable of being the hospital consultant. She had originally gone to school to be a surgeon, but in the long run didn't.

"What is it?" Stephen asked.

"GSW." Christine answered as Genevieve handed him the tablet.

"It's amazing you've kept him alive." Stephen said, tapping the screen to get a better look at what was going on, "Apneic, further brain stem testing after reflex test... I think I found the problem Dr. Palmer. You left a bullet in his head."

"Thanks for noticing that." Genevieve said, rolling her eyes with her arms across her chest.

Both Christine and Stephen passed Genevieve's comment, "It's been pinging on the medulla. I needed a specialist. Nick diagnosed brain dead. Something about that doesn't feel right to me." Christine explained.

Stephen stopped and looked at both Genevieve and Christine, "We need to run."

"Dr. West, what are you doing?" Genevieve asked as they reached the man, "Hey!"

"Organ harvest. He's an organ donor. And what does it matter to you, you're not a doctor." West criticized.

Genevieve was offended. She was a doctor, just not a surgeon. She went through medical school and learned these things. She was about to go at West before Stephen grabbed her.

"Slow down. I did not agree to that." Christine told West.

"You didn't need to. We've already called brain dead." West said.