Chapter 9

1 WEEK LATER

SARAH'S POV

Me and my friend, Lisa, are going to a party tonight! Matt was invited, but he is sick.

AT THE PARTY

We walked in and saw Teresa hanging out near the food. I was going to go say hi but Lisa pulled me onto the dance floor. "Come up to the room at the end of the hall in 5 minutes,okay? I want you to meet my boyfriend!" she said before heading up there herself.

MATT'S POV

I'm not actually sick. I came to the party to hang out with my girlfriend, Lisa. I moved on. Sarah obviously just wanted to be friends.

SARAH'S POV

It has been about 5 minutes so I walked to the room at the end of the hall and opened the door. I saw Matt sucking Lisa's face off. "BITCH!" I yelled at her."YOU KNEW THAT I LIKED MATT!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "This is my boyfriend, Matt!" Lisa said calmly. I ran out of the door and right into Cameron. "Hey, what's wrong?" Cam asked me. "Nothing. I don't even have the right to be mad about this." I said trying to get outside but Cam stopped me. "Tell me what happened." " I walked I on my friend and Matt kissing." I said while wiping my tears away. "You TOTALLY have the right to be mad! He cheated on you!" He said."He never asked me to be his girlfriend..." I said trailing off at the end.

CAMERON'S POV

I guess Matt chickened out the night they went on a date. "What did you just say?" Sarah asked me. I guess I must've been thinking aloud. "That night that Matt took you out, he said that he was going to ask you to be his girlfriend." She stood there in shock of what I had just told her.

3/29/14