Chapter 11

MATT'S POV

I kissed her. I just needed to somehow tell her how much I love her.
I want to make her mine.
I love Sarah Joy Johnson.

SARAH'S POV

Matt was the first to pull away from our kiss and he looked at the. Ground and smiled. "That was my first kiss" I said quietly. "Really?" Matt asked."What is that supposed to mean?". "Nothing I just kinda figures that such a beautiful girl like you, would've had your first kiss by now." I looked at my feet blushing."Thats really embarrassing.." I whisper. " Don't worry babe. You look really cute when you blush." Matt said and it made me blush even harder. Matt lifted my chin up gently with his index finger and said "I'm sorry."
"For what?" I asked.
"For everything. For Lisa, for hurting you, the guilt is eating me from the inside out. OH! I have a question to ask you!"
"It's fine Matt, I forgave you. but, what's your question?"I asked
"Do you want to go to the beach with me this weekend?" "Yeah! that would be so fun!" I replied.
"Also,I have one more question." I nodded signaling for him to continue
"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. "YES! Of course!" I yelled while jumping into his arms.

AT THE BEACH THAT WEEKEND

SARAH'S POV

We were in our hotel room at the beach! I decided to take a shower. I grabbed a towel,extra clothes, walked into the bathroom and turned on the warm water. I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower. I had a towel in my hands and I was scrubbing at my inner legs because it is supposed to fade scars from cutting.
I felt two arms snake around my waist and turned around to see Matt standing in the shower with me. Naked. He didn't look at my body once, he looked right into my eyes. "Why are you holding a towel right there?" he asked looking at my upper legs, only taking his eyes away for a split second."Um, no reason..." I replied. He started to move the towel away, and when he did, he gasped. "Sarah... don't do it again. please." he said looking up at me with years in his eyes. He then kissed all of my scars one by one and helped me out of the shower.
"Do you wanna have a movie night?" He asked. "Sure!" he put in 'Mean Girls' and pulled me into a hug and jumped onto the bed not letting me go. We spent that night watching movies, eating ice cream, kissing, cuddling, all those things that couples do. I fell asleep in Matt's arms.