Chapter 20

•• 5 Years later •• ( Big time jump, right.?)

Matt's POV

I am taking Sarah out on a romantic dinner tonight. Over the years, we've had our ups and downs, but I honestly love her. I think that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Sarah's POV

I am getting ready for Matt and I's date, when he came into our room and told me to bring flats in my bag. Did I mention that we moved in together? No, we are not married, sadly.

I came downstairs after getting ready, in a mint green skater dress and sparkly silver pumps.

"Wow. You look gorgeous!" Matt said, grabbing my waist.

"Not so bad yourself" I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Matt is wearing a suit thingy, with white vans. That kid and his Vans.

Matt started driving to the park, I thought that we were going to a restaurant, but whatever

The park was lit up with fairy lights, and there was a table in the middle, with candles and flowers.

Once we both sat down, Aaron came to our tables with two plates of pasta.

We thanked him, and he went back to wherever he was before. Then, Jack and Shawn came out, and started singing and playing guitar to the song 'Everything' by Michael Bublé. Then, Matt grabbed my hands over the table, and helped me stand up. We walked away from the table a little bit.

"Sarah Joy Johnson. What is there really to say? That she's perfect, beautiful, funny, an amazing girlfriend? You could say that, but she is so much more. Sarah, you're not only my girlfriend, but you're also my bestfriend. I would honestly be lost without you. I love you so much, and I want to spend every single one of my days with you, so, Sarah Johnson, will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?" Matt said, getting down on one knee, with a little box in his hand.

"Yes! A million times yes!" I said hugging him.

"Thank goodness you said yes, or else that would've been really awkward!" Matt said, while putting the ring on my finger.

"I would never say no to you, Matt. I love you more than you will ever know."

"I love you more than that." He said, picking me up and kissing me.

"Why did you want me to bring flats with me?"

"Well we were going to go walk on the beach, but it's getting really dark. Do you wanna go another day?"

"Sure!" I said, linking our fingers.

I still can't believe that I am going to be marrying my best friend...

A/N

This is NOT the end of the book so don't worry! Sorry for the shortness, but I'm still dealing with stuff. I still really want to update more, but it's kinda hard with everything going on in my life...

4/16/14

✌️❤️😎