out late

it was a late night in venice, parties had just started and kids were being put to bed. anaya stood in the driveway of a house party with jake paul, he had his arm around her shoulder as they talked to some partygoers. she and jake had become closer and closer through the months they had known each other, but never had anything serious. they shared a couple drunk kisses in the past, but that was all. jake had asked her to lunch a few times, but nothing serious ever came out of it. she couldn't imagine dating a youtuber, dealing with the drama, the constant filming or all of the attention, seemed too much to her.

"you having fun?" jake pulled her closer and whispered in her ear.

anaya leaned against his frame and nodded, "yeah babe, having fun."

he nodded and kissed her temple, making her smile. she listened to jake talk to other people absentmindedly, she was bored and honestly a little bit tired. her phone vibrated softly in her purse, she pulled it out and glanced at the message.

c: you look stunning 👀

anaya: you're here?

c: yeah

c: looking at you right now

c: with jake 😂

anaya looked around trying to find him before replying, she only saw drunk men playing beer pong and smoking joints, none of which looked like cody.

anaya: where are you weirdo

c: meet me inside

c: without your boyfriend

anaya: where

c: i'll find you

anaya: jake is not my boyfriend

"hey," anaya turned to jake, wrapping her arm around his waist, "i'm going to go inside."

he bowed his head down and kissed right next to her lips, the alcohol on his breath made it clear that his intoxication was the only reason he kissed her, but she accepted. she kissed his cheek and let go of him, "alright," he watched her go, his eyes falling to her swaying hips as she left.

as she walked away she looked for cody, her eyes scanning over faces and exchanging small smiles to each of them. she opened the front door and was greeted by the smell of beer and weed inside the house, almost making her cough. anaya made her way to the kitchen, bumping into someone on the way.

"hey," the man said walking away from her, "watch out."

anaya stopped in her tracks, angry. people were so rude, "fuck off!", she shouted to the back of a head.

"i'm kidding," the man spun around, cody, "i'm playing."

anaya rolled her eyes and let out a deep breath, "well, hey. what's up?"

cody looked at her up and down with a side smirk on his face, "nothing much, missed you. what have you been up to, gorgeous?"

she smiled, "just hung out with jake today, honestly. what about you, handsome?"

cody had a red solo cup in his hand, wearing all black. a black cotton shirt, tight black jeans & his classics white top converse. he sipped on his cup gingerly then talked, "filmed a podcast today. how was it with jake?"

"it was fine," anaya smiled, getting closer to cody so that her chest was pressed against his. she looked into his eyes and grabbed his drink from his hand, taking a a drink of it before returning it to him, "i'm bored."

"this party is a little lame, isn't it?" he agreed, leaning his head down a bit, "you're much shorter without high heels."

"very lame," she replied, his breath was warm against her face and she couldn't help but to peck his lips quickly. she closed her eyes into the kiss and backed away within a few seconds. when she opened her eyes cody was looking down at her with a smile on his soft lips. a light pink tint had showered his cheeks.

"are you blushing?" anaya asked, putting her hands on either side of his face and giggling.

"ahem," cody tried to clear his throat and regain his composure, "no, i am not blushing."

he swatted her hands away and sipped his drink in embarrassment, looking around the room to avoid anaya's eyes.

"you are blushing, how cute. little chodey-wodey," she laughed at the nickname she had just come up with, "get it, like cody, but chodey."

"except i don't have a chode," cody replied, "you of all people should know that."

he winked at her before placing his hand on her waist, "right?"

anaya nodded, looking up into his hazel eyes, "i guess."

"you guess?" cody asked, his hand sliding down to anaya's ass before squeezing it tightly, "or you know?"

they were in the kitchen of some youtuber's house, people were all around them, but no one was paying any attention to them.

"you're right," anaya admitted, her head resting on his chest.

cody laughed softly, taking his other hand to hair and running it down to the small of her back, "come with me to the bathroom."

"yes sir," anaya mumbled, holding his hand and leading him to the restroom. cody set his cup down on the nearest flat surface and followed her.

he smiled and tried to hide how eager he was to be alone with anaya, since the night he had texted her she kept popping up in his head. but he didn't want to message her first, so he waited. after a few days, his friend invited him to a party. at first he said no, he had to finish editing a video and maybe catch up on some sleep, but he quickly changed his mind when a certain woman was mentioned.

his friend said, "that hot girl you hung out with is gonna be there, her and that jake paul kid."

cody was clearly interested, and even though he was tired, he knew he wouldn't regret being in the bathroom with her.

once in the bathroom, cody pushed her against the wall, wildly kissing her. their lips collided and cody smirked against her lips as he felt her fingers tangled in his hair. he gripped her hips and grinded himself against her as their breaths grew heavier. anaya giggled as he drew his tongue along her bottom lip then around her mouth, throwing her legs around him so he had better access to grabbing her ass. they flipped around and cody sat on the closed toilet seat, with anaya sitting directly on his lap.

cody mumbled against her lips, "i wish redbone was playing, so i could experience the meme."

"shh," anaya said, smiling at the joke and continuing to run kisses along his jaw.

the door opened, making the music louder and making anaya jump in surprise. they separated from each other, looking to the door. anaya's jaw dropped as she saw jake standing, his eyes glaring into anaya's then towards cody as he said, "what the fuck?"