honey

anaya was on her knees infront of cody, she wore only her underwear and he was only in his boxers, she looked up at him from lidded eyes as he ran his hand down her hair, "go ahead, baby," he said softly, urging her to put her hand on his member.

she put her hand on his dick through his boxers, stroking softly and slowly at first, but began moving faster when he closed his eyes in pleasure. she pulled his boxers down to the floor and he stepped out of them, his cock coming to eye level with her face. she gripped it with her hand and opened her mouth, placing it in. a small moan escaped from cody's lips as she began to bob her head on him, his tip hitting the back of her throat repeatedly.

"fuck," cody moaned softly, pulling on her hair. his hips bucked, hitting the back of her throat once again.

anaya looked up at him to see him staring directly back at her as he bit his lip, breathing heavily. she ran her tongue from the bottom of his shaft to his tip, making chills rundown his whole body.

"come up," cody said gruffly, his voice deeper than before.

anaya did as she was told and stood up, cody placed a kiss on her lips, venturing his tongue inside her mouth and taking off her bra at the same time. he pulled her to the bed and pushed her back flat against it, he moved quickly and roughly, almost aggressively. his hand met her thigh and pushed her legs open. he ran his index finger from her slit to her clit then smiled at how wet she was, "you made a mess, baby," cody smiled, leaning down to kiss her shoulder.

her hips moved up off the bed in pleasure as he continued to tease her, "please, no teasing," anaya whimpered.

cody smiled and continued to tease, enjoying the soft moans that continued to come from her plump lips. he grabbed a condom from his bedside table, opening it with his teeth and sliding it on his cock, "you ready, babygirl?" cody asked, kissing her again.

"yes daddy," anaya nodded quickly, eager for cody to begin.

cody obliged, sliding in her slowly at first, his hazel eyes screwing shut as pleasure automatically shot through him. anaya gasped, surprised at how good it felt, "oh my god," she moaned in disbelief.

their bodies began to move faster and faster, until eventually anaya's eyes started to roll back into her head. cody put his hand on her throat lightly, holding her in place as he thrusted harder, "fuck," he repeated, "look at me."

anaya's eyes remained closed as he continued to fuck her, she didn't reply. cody cleared his throat, "look at me," he said again, this time anaya answered, opening her eyes, looking at him.

"good girl," he mumbled, "yeah."

his motions grew sloppy the longer they went, she had started grinding against him and he was almost ready to come. anaya's legs started to shake as she moaned for more, "i'm gonna come," she gasped.

"shit," cody threw his head back, pounding harder until he released into the condom. after he finished he laid next to her as they both tried to regain their breath, his arm was around her and she turned to him. anaya wrapped her arm around his waist and placed a soft kiss on his muscular chest.

cody moved his hands up and down her back soothingly, kissing her forehead, "jake isn't that good is he?"

"no, honey," anaya agreed with a sweet laugh, "he's not."

"honey," cody mused, "i like that."

anaya sat up and straddled his waist to look at him better, "you're sweet, you know that, cody?"

cody ran his hands up and down her thighs and looked up at her, she really was beautiful. her hair was all in her face and she smiled widely at him, "thank you," he replied.

she gave him one last look and patted his chest before getting off of him. she slipped on her clothes and grabbed her phone off his couch, "bye, honey."

"bye, naya," cody mumbled as she began to walk out the door, "text me what you're home?"

anaya looked back and nodded, "alright, goodnight."

cody put his hand up to say goodbye, but his hand fell back to his side when he saw that she wasn't looking. it was a good night, so why did he feel like something was missing. they had only hooked up twice and each time she had practically ran home right after, and he wasn't sure why that bothered him. usually he welcomed it, it was the girl's that wanted to stay the night and he who wanted to be alone. he yawned, rubbing his stomach lazily as he went back to his room, cleaning up any mess they made and plopping back onto the bed. his eyes kept flicking to his phone resting on his night stand, waiting for it to light up.

finally, it dinged and he picked it up quickly.

imessage: anaya

anaya: hey honey

c: home safe?

anaya: yes :)

c: good to hear, naya

anaya: i like that nickname

c: i like the one you gave me too

anaya: chodey?

c: no
c: the other one

anaya: honey?

c: that's the one

anaya: i'm going to put that
as your contact name now

contact changed to honey 💦

honey 💦: well, i'll change yours then

contact changed to naya 🍒

naya 🍒: tonight was fun 😻

honey 💦: yeah, too bad you had to leave early
read 2:31am