The Kim's Christmas Extravaganza

Dahyun's POV

"I think we have this in the bag!" My mom cheers as she cleans up the mess of last night.

"I don't know about that. You never know what they're going to pull" I said picking up a cup and throwing it in the trash bag.

"It's doesn't matter. I'm sure there won't be any holiday cupids hanging from the ceiling. Or better yet, I'm sure that Jongin kid will embarrass himself some more" my dad said listening in on the conversation.

And my cheeks burned when I remembered what happened last night.

Everything would've went by fine if Minsu didn't kick him in the knee.
But hey I gotta love my over protective brother.

Anyway, the odd thing was is how I didn't see him after that incident happened...

It would be foolish of me to think that he went home so I have no other choice but to assume that he avoided me. And I guess for good reason after the embarrassment.

Poor guy can't catch a break..

"Dahyun!"

I jumped from the yell of my mom. And looked at her.

"Yes"

"Didn't you hear me calling you? You were zoned out over there" she says. And I avert my eyes.

"Oh"

"Why are you flushed? Are you feeling well?" Appa asked and I nodded instantly.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little tired that's all" I lied.

"Well go rest. Well finish up" my mom said surprising me. Maybe she's coming back to her senses.

I didn't think twice before I dropped the trash bag and started up the stairs when Omma called out to me.

"Wait. Before you leave I need you to check the kitchen and make sure that there's no dishes in the sink"

She says and I groaned.

"Once again I have spoken way too soon"

--------------

Night time rolled around quickly for me as I finally got the chance to relax after cleaning.

Omma told me that the attire for the Kim's party is more casual. So luckily I didn't have to wear an uncomfortable dress all night.

So I looked in my closet and found a nice sweater and black jeans with my cute boots. I also flattened my hair and did my makeup so I could still look decent in my effortless look.

So by the time nine o'clock hit. I was standing outside of Jongin's house with my parents. Who insisted on being 'fashionably late'

My mom knocked twice and looked at her nails. As if they were more interesting than the Kim's party.

The door opened up to Misses Kim. As she had a fancy dress on and a nice fur coat....

Come to think of it everyone that I could see in the party were dressed up to the nines. While we just looked....normal.

"I was starting to think you weren't going to show"

"I thought you said it was relaxed attire" my mom questioned.

"Oh did I? Hmm must've been a mistake then. Come on in and enjoy yourselves" she said inviting us in.