Chapter 15 : Injury

For the first time in foooreeever, I fucking updaaaaate

No one's POV

After the big announcement, the five paladins return to their previous tasks. Shiro heads to the training deck, Hunk bakes some cupcakes, Pidge works on her laptop, Allura and Coran work on the castle, and Keith and Lance cuddle on the couch. After a few hours, alarms blare, they are under attack. The five paladins get into their armor, and dash to their lions.

A huge Galra base attack ship looms above, attack drones and smaller ships flying scattered around it. It's thankfully not Zarkon's main fleet, but it will still be a pain to defeat.

Lance POV

"Lance, Keith! Go attack near the bottom! Pidge use your cloak to get near and destroy the ion canon! Hunk play a distraction​! I'll take out as many drones as I can!" Shiro orders from the black lion.

We all yell in agreement and head our separate ways. Keith and I fly towards the bottom of the hull, taking as many drones out as we can. All I can hear is the thousands of explosions around me from the battle, and my fellow paladins on the radio.

I call out a cheer as I fire Blue's ice beam at in incoming drone, as Keith speeds around in Red next to me, taking them out with Red's jaw blade. I speed forward towards the bottom of the hull, most of the drones defeated.

I then notice something strange pop out from the bottom. A giant ion canon aims towards me, "Quiznak..." I say watching in awe and fear as the canon fires a beam of light towards me.

"Lance!" I hear Keith scream as he hurls towards me, slamming into Blue full force. The force slams my face into the steering, and everything blurs.

I hear the screaming of Keith's name and my own. Liquid trails down my forhead and a drips down my chin. I look weakly at where it landed, a crimson droplet rolling down my armor, followed by a few more. Everything fades into darkness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Realized I never posted this and its been a draft for years rip