1

If pregnancy were a book
they would cut the
last two chapters

| W A R N I N G |

explicit and harsh language/profanity

explicit sexual content

• teen pregnancy

S A G E

IT seems as if my day isn't going as planned. My assignments are overwhelming, practice is becoming intense, and my best friend finds out she's pregnant BY MY EX. I can't be entirely mad at her because I know it takes two to tango. Even though we're broken up, I still have feelings for him.

The current situation right now is holding up Z A I D A 's hair while she empties out her stomach. In between her constant vomiting she apologizes repeatedly. I was always taught to forgive but I will never forget. That's my best friend, my ride or die and she slept with my ex. Someone she knew I loved.

"SAGE!"she cried out but I continued to ignore her, and walk out her dorm. Leaving the scene I felt wetness on my cheeks. I was so distracted by the situation I didn't realize I had been crying. It was time I start thinking about me, myself, and I. I then realized that Zaida's a big girl she knew what she was doing drunk or not. Now her and Kaivar have to deal with the consequences of their drunken stupor.

A F T E R   P R A C T I C E

S A G E

NOTHING could get coach off my back. My parents couldn't hop off if their lives depended on it. My parents, mostly my father, were very strict when it came to education. They didn't even want me participating in extracurricular activities because they thought as if they were "distracting" and "useless".

It took them awhile to come to their senses, but they support me doing extra things on the side. Besides without having sports as my stress reliever, I probably would've let out all my anger on Zaida.

Q U A D C O N V O

Foreign Basia 🌸: Quad?

Kade 🥁: Omw.

Joey Hovah : Sure, anyone hungry?

I am. 🙋🏽

Joey Hovah : I'll come by your condo baby girl.

I chuckled to myself Josiah is so sweet. He and I have been rocking since I got to Howard. I had to admit he was fine and he was sweet. He was different from Kaivar. Kaivar was the wild party type and Hovah was more reserved and laid back. It was fair to compare the two giving the fact that Hovah is a nice guy. I fell for Kai hard and that was my downfall, falling for a guy who has no respect nor class.