~ Epilogue ~

~ 19 Years Later ~

Jay came running back, he looked at Koko, she was sitting down with 2 kids, Leo and Paloma. They were young kids, Leo was 14, Paloma was 12. Koko and Jay had stayed in the jungle for another 19 years, 22 after being left. They had a family now. Jay sat and looked at the two's astonished looks.

He smiled, "What's with the faces?" He sat down on a rock.

"Did you really get scratched by a lion?" Paloma wondered.

"Yes, yes I did." He looked at the two.

"Wow!" Leo exclaimed.

"You know what else?" Koko looked at the Leo. "Your name means lion."

"How about me?" Paloma asked.

"You, my darling." Jay wrapped his arm around Paloma. "Are a dove."

She smiled and looked up at her father, then she looked at Koko and Jay, wondering many questions. Finally, she asked one.

"What do your names mean?" She asked her parents.

"I am basically a bird, a victorious one." He winked and looked at Koko.

"My name means night, or Blackfoot" She looked at Leo and Paloma.

Paloma looked up at the night sky, she saw the constellations. She had just heard the story of her family, she felt like the coolest girl in the world, having parents that were left behind in a jungle, they sure had a crazy life, and to think that she and Leo were a part of it.

Leo glanced up at the moon, he had learned that wolves would howl to the moon, there weren't any wolves in Africa, but one day, he hoped to visit such a place.

Koko and Jay exchanged a glance and smiled.They were both thinking the same thing: What an adventure.

---------------------

I'm finally finished! I hope you enjoyed this 7 part book! Please tell me what I can work on (grammar, etc.) This is for adventure's A Rumble In The Jungle contest!

Please: Vote, Comment, Follow, & Add, Share