5 : daenerys targaryen

°^~^°

                                °^~^°

Daenerys when you tell her that you actually have feelings for her, you both were undeniably close, anybody that spent a day around you two would be able to see that. Daenerys didn't want to admit she also felt the same, and actually attempted to severe the bond between her and you by sending giving you orders that required you to leave her side.

You didn't mind the orders she gave you because as her sworn ally, you'd do anything she says because you trusted her with your life. You were however quite upset and confused on why she would rarely speak to you unless needed to, which honestly was starting to get to you.

Finally after two weeks you grew tired of the charade and went to her headquarters, Grey Worm had just let you through since Daenerys had stated before you could enter whenever. The white haired girl stood in the balcony of her room seeming to be admiring the night, you joined her doing the same as her before telling her why you had came there.

In a haze of frustration and confusion you didn't notice that you had revealed your feelings to her, at least not for a couple seconds that's when the conversation became silent.

"Do you speak the truth? Of your feelings for me."