29 : beth greene

°^~^°

°^~^°

What Beth says after Negan walks away from you two, demanding you get back to the Saviours camp as soon as possible. You didn't know how it happened, how Beth and you ended up falling for each other despite the chaos that occurred between both groups. What made the situation even more confusing was that you were the daughter of Negan, Beth was in the group your father planned to gain control over just like every other group that had the misfortune of running into a Saviour.

You came with your father when he went to visit Rick in his camp, you used to be just as cruel as him until Beth showed you a different path, a more harmless path. Of course the youngest Greene was in charge of giving you a tour, you spoke more than you usually would when being shown around a new camp, you had no doubt it was because you enjoyed the sound of Beth's accent.

You ended up being very protective of her not long after meeting her, going as far as keeping any Saviours from raiding her place. You could tell she still didn't trust you as you sat carelessly on her kitchen counter, Beth attempted to keep direct eye contact at your intense stare just when five rowdy men busted inside the house.

"Any of you so much as move an inch of anything in here and I will cut off both your damn hands, I'm sure my father won't mind" You seethed, tipping your head to the side with a challenging smirk, what made the men shiver was your eyes.

The darkness in them that looked like you wanted someone to disobey you, to go against your wishes so you could put truth in the words you told. Hell it was enough to make Beth gulp in fear, but when they had left, you had gone back to being calm.

Then you ended up protecting her again from another Saviour who thought it was okay to get touchy with Beth while you had disappeared to get your weapon back from inside her house,  you saw how scared she was when he started to lean closer to her face.

"Come on, why don't we head into one of these houses? I'm sure nobody gonna notice you ain't here for a bit" You heard him say as you neared the pair, you scrunched your nose up in anger, your pace increasing.

"You mess with her, you mess with me you got that? Or do I have to borrow Lucille so I'll have one less problem to deal with when we get back to camp?" You growled at the taller man, bumping your shoulder harshly against his effectively making him fall to the ground.

Once you had went against your people twice Beth had a feeling of safety when you were around, sure you were incredibly dangerous, but not towards her. That's what brought the both of you to an empty road, your truck was parked right in the middle, walkers luckily weren't really an issue since you knew they had been cleared out by the Saviours from this area.

"So this is where you been sneaking off to" A deep voice resonated from the trees, you felt your heart drop when you saw your father Negan walk towards the truck with Lucille perched on his shoulder.

"I don't know why I shouldn't just kill her right now" He said in a louder tone, trying to keep a leveled head.

"Beth hasn't done anything wrong, okay?-"

"Nothing wrong? This blonde girl is making you weak for gods sake! And I will not let my baby girl have a weak spot that somebody can use against her." Negan spat with obvious distdistaste.

" Negan spat with obvious distdistaste

"I get it. You love her. Seems like a cliche bad girl and good girl type of relationship. But you don't listen to what I tell you to do anymore, you're too fucking gentle, all because of love. Well guess what? Love isn't a luxury you can afford these days Y/N." Negan pointed at you both, keeping his eyes on the girl that sat in your lap cuddling closer to your body, your arms wrapping tighter around Beth's body to shield her from any hurt that might come to her.

"I'll listen! I'll do whatever the hell you want me to do, I won't sneak out to see her anymore either. If I mean anything to you dad, you'll let me take Beth back to her camp." You said in a weak pleading voice, tears welling up in your eyes at the thought of having to watch the girl you cared for deeply getting her skull smashed in by your father.

"As much as I don't approve of my baby girl being weak, I can't afford her being all mopey and crap. Take that girl back to her camp and you come straight home, or there will be consequences." Negan gruffed out walking away from the two of you, assumingly towards whatever got him there in the first place.

"What is wrong with you? You're okay with this, you know he's gonna make you run errands that involve bloodshed-"

"I know okay! I'm gonna have a lot of blood on my hands, just like before I met you. I love you, I really fucking do, you made me believe the world hasn't gone to shit. I won't have your blood on my hands Beth Greene, I will keep you out of harms way, even if it means I can never see you again."

______________________________________

Lets just imagine Beth is still alive and well, because she deserved better just like many other characters but writers don't like us fans being happy now do they 😳
Also for some reason I keep having drabble concepts of The Walking Dead  that involve Reader having a bond or being related to Negan because evil shit™.
(Longest drabble I ever wrote)