chapter 0

word count: 428
published date: 180724
edited date: 170709
-
yejin's pov

these past two years have been a rollercoaster ride. i still can't believe i'm surviving in new york as alice choi, living and working with her best friend, dana shin.

it's been two years since i've left korea, also two years since i haven't seen or heard from the boys. soon after dana and i left, we changed our numbers, unfollowed the boys on social media, make them unfollow us by blocking and unblocking, changed our usernames, and deleted every picture of them. we needed to move on.

i first remember the day we landed at JFK airport. when we arrived at the new house, i was surprised at how beautiful it was.

"your place is amazing!" i gasp as i spin around in the empty living room. dana's dad whistles and throws me a key, "your place now. why don't we go furniture shopping? considering that you guys will be living here now." dana and i nod as we follow him to his car.

we went to the nearest ikea and pretty much shopped for anything we needed. from a couch to irrelevant items like a heart-shaped sponge. "we don't need this," i laugh as i convince dana to put the sponge down. she shrugs and puts it in the cart, "it will when we take baths." i jokingly roll my eyes and look for my desk. my room for thew new house will be similar to my old one, but a bit more mature looking.

dana ran around ikea with the cart since it had no caging around it, just hands and the bottom

dana ran around ikea with the cart since it had no caging around it, just hands and the bottom. "i can't believe my dad isn't yelling at me yet," she giggles as she runs again. as soon as she says that, her dad comes around the corner and sighs, "get off before you get hurt. you're such a kid." she smiles brightly at him and points out a shelf, "i want that. i'm getting that."

dana was going for the same theme as my bedroom, but more white and gray.

okay anyway.

the first month of the internship was tiring, all we did was get coffees for our seniors and sit around for more orders. then after internship... boy it was so fun. although we got stuck with work, we were doing what we loved. now we're pretty used to either writing articles to designing pages.

i don't know what's going on with the boys too. i hope they're doing okay, i mean they should be..., right? oh well, not like i'll know sooner or later.