chapter 15

word count: 3321
published date: 180724
edited date: 170907
-
alice's pov

work today was honestly so boring. i had to write articles on articles and email them to my other co-workers to get them approved. 

"are you gonna be ready to leave in ten minutes?" i turn around and see yoona with her purse on her shoulder. i look down at my watch and nod, "yeah, i just need to clean up my office then i'll be ready to go," i sigh. she nods as she gets in the elevator first. 

i was on my way back from a private meeting with my boss. turns out she found out hoseok and i was dating, but i specifically told her my job isn't going to be used for irrelevant purposes. 

as i enter my office, i immediately turn my mac off and pack my purse with the necessities i brought earlier. when i was about to put my purse on, chase runs into my office with loud pants that could be heard on the whole floor. "what are you doing?" i ask as i put my purse on. 

"bts fans are still outside, and it's a larger crowd." my eyes widen as my feet scurry to the window that looked over the entrance. "how do we get through?" he sighs as he unbuttons the first two buttons of his shirt. "we just have to go."

chase and i get in the elevator together, considering dana and yoona were already in the lobby waiting for us. 

"what are we gonna do about this?" dana whispers as the elevator doors open on the lobby floor. i simply shrug my shoulders before walking closer to the exit. "so i'll see you two later tonight at the club?" dana asks. both chase and yoona nods as we exit the building.

suddenly fans are screaming "is that her?!" or "YEJIN!" i pretend to ignore them like my name isn't yejin at all. unfortunately, that didn't work so the four of us had to run to the parking structure. 

dana and i get into my car as chase and yoona go off on their own. "i hate people," dana puffs out as she whips her phone out of her purse. i snicker and start the engine before we drive back home. 

after a few minutes of driving, dana asks, "do you know what you're going to wear?" dana sighs as she leans against the car window. i nod as we take a turn into our street, "a black dress that scoops."

as i park my car in the driveway, we unlock the front door so we can start to get ready for the night. "help me pick an outfit!" dana screams as i start to go upstairs. i let out a loud sigh as i run up the stairs and down the halls to her room. my body leans against the door frame as she goes through her closet, "i don't know what to wear."

i walk into her closet and immediately a black off the shoulder dress catches my eye. "just wear this. no bra." dana smirks and nods as she points to her shoe wall, "shoes?" as i was about to leave i quickly say, "i'm wearing sneakers, you do you."

i enter my room and undress completely, causing me to be dancing around naked with no music in the background. "can you hurry the fuck up and get dressed?" dana asks she enters my room. a loud sigh leaves my mouth as i go to my closet to look for a black dress. i picked out the black dress that had not too deep of a cleavage show but enough to be seducing. 

"vans?" she asks as she picks up my shoes from the floor. i nod as i put on my bra and socks before slipping the shoes on. dana pouts and crosses her arms, "your boobs look so big today." i laugh as i tie the laces on my shoes, "thank you. your's look very small." dana gasps and walks over to me to slap my bare back.

"you ready?" she asks as she puts on her heels. i nod as we say goodbye to our dog and leave in my car.

dana was blasting drake in my car as we drove to the club about twenty minutes away. "you better talk to namjoon tonight," i say, "it's been two years already." she shrugs her shoulders as we start speeding, "he's gotta make the first move." i scoff as i look at her while she drives, "every time he goes to you, you always ignore him. you need to go up to him and talk to him." dana lets out a loud sigh as she turns the music up higher.