My Favorite Random Meaningful Quotes

Okay, so here are some more of my favorite quotes/lyrics. These are the ones, I didn't have a category for..

~"When you're HAPPY you ENJOY the music. But when you're SAD, you UNDERSTAND the lyrics."-Frank Ocean

~"It gets better,it always gets better. Life will never put you through more than you can handle."-Austin Carlile,Of Mice&Men(OM&M)

~'Follow your heart,and you will never lose.'-Bryan Stars,Interviewer on YouTube

~"The end may justify the means,as long as there is something that justifies the end."-Leon Trotsky

~'I don't want the world to see me, cause' I don't think that they'd understand'-Iris,The Goo Goo Dolls

~"Where there is great love there are always miracles."

~"People only see scars,they can't see all the good things inside a person."-Nikki Sixx,Motley Crew

~"I'm NOT telling YOU it's going to BE EASY,I'm telling YOU it's going to be WORTH IT."-Blake Bliss,A YouTuber

~"You no longer walk alone."-Blake Bliss,A YouTuber

~"If you have kids singing the words to your songs at your show,say something that they could WALK AWAY with."-Chris Motionless,Motionless In White(MIW)

~"Follow YOUR DREAMS and THE UNIVERSE will OPEN DOORS for YOU where there were ONLY WALLS."

~"I LOVE YOU more than I CAN EVER SCREAM!"

~'Darling,You'll be OKAY.'-Pierce The Veil(PTV)

~"You only have ONE life,so make it worth living."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"Just let go,let loose,and let the music pull you in."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"I Believe that if you set a goal,or goals,in life you will achieve much much more than you could ever imagined."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"that is what will set you free...THE TRUTH"-Dawson McCalester

~"Love is an open door"-Disney's,Frozen

~"All the bad things in life,will end up changed into something positive,I Promise."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"Hold your head up high,and don't let them bother you. You'll get through it,I promise."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~'I'm stuck with these ghosts,these nightmares and fears'-I'm Alive,I'm Dreaming by The Ready Set

~"Music is MY FAMILY. Music was there for me when nobody else was. Music will stay forever in My HEART,as long as I shall live."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"Hold your head high,and try to stay strong."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"Life is a moving picture. It goes by so fast,and you don't even know it. Make sure your life is worth watching;you only live once."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"If they survived,than so can I."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"Be your own person,and don't be afraid to express yourself."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"They say the world is an ignorant place,and that's not always true. The world is a mix of Good and Evil, so you must wisely choose the crowd you want to be in."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"Don't judge someone by their appearance. Treat people how you want to be treated. Just don't judge anyone, PERIOD."-BandsAreMyHeros(a.k.a Grace)

~"Even though we've lost it all, we still haven't lost the fight... There's so much more worth fighting for. Never Give In and Never Back down, and I promise you, everything will be alright."-BandsAreMyHeros (a.k.a Grace)