Pretty Stumped But Plagg Still Wants Cheese

Adrien:

We dashed to the sound, looking-well, I guess it was listening- for anything that might help us save Mylene.

We had nothing. Zip. Nada.

Ladybug and I stopped, clearly out of breath and breathing hard. Ladybug's posture straitened. I saw the determination in her eyes that I couldn't help but admire. She only cared about others and that was what I loved most about her.

I saw her eyes squint against the darkness. Because of my cat-like eyes, I could see fairly well. I looked at a clock that was on the street. It's already past midnight!

"I'm sorry, M'lady, but I must be going," I began. "We will get to the bottom of this tomorrow, when we are well rested and have clearer minds. I promise."

She sighed. "You're right, Chat. Tomorrow we will find the pattern and we will defeat this villain." She yawned. She's so cute when she yawns.

"Meet you at the Eiffel Tower at five-thirty?"

"Sure."She said tiredly. "Goodnight, Chat Noir."

"Goodnight, M'lady." I was saddened to have to leave her.

And with that, we parted ways. I landed on a ledge on the side of my house and suck into the house through my bedroom window.

"Claws in." I said. My transformation deteriorated, leaving me as a normal teenage boy. With a Kwami, of course. And, as usual, Plagg just had to be incredibly demanding. As if I wasn't exhausted already.

"Cheese," He begged. "Now."

I sighed.

Once I had fed Plagg, and he had stopped complaining about how terribly tired he was, I collapsed onto my bed, not even bothering to change my clothes.

I didn't bother to get under the covers. My mind zoomed. I tried to think of connections between the three victims.

Well, I know that Ladybug's theories are all valid. They were all girls... so does that mean our villain is after teenage girls? If the invisible villain is after our class, though, he's going to be very surprised.

With that final thought of confidence, my mind crept into unconsciousness. And into restful sleep.