Marinette?

Adrien:

As soon as I was done with my daily activities like Chinese and fencing and such, I immediately went to meet Ladybug. 

With a simple "Claws out" I launched myself from my bedroom window and went to find her. My love. I envisioned her dazzling bluebell eyes. So deep and beautiful.

I met with her at the Eiffel Tower again. She was early, as usual, but that didn't necessarily mean that I was late.

"M'lady." I greeted her with a smile. 

"Hello, Chat," She replied with a determined expression. "I think that someone else has been kidnapped." She said grimly.

"I know," I said. I had noticed Kim's absence at school today. "His name is Kim."

"I think that there's only one pattern that fits to these kidnappings," She said. I knew what she was getting at. "This villain is targeting the one class that we- I mean they're all in." She concluded.

I wondered how she knew... Oh, she probably just knows someone who's in that class. She must be worried sick, then.

"What do we do, M'lady?" I asked. There was still the majority of students left in the class and we didn't know the order of the students that the villain was taking.

"I don't think that they're taking the students in any kind of order." She stated. Her face grew weary and uncertain. "I don't know what to do, Chat..." She sighed. "It's not like we can protect them all at once." I hated to see my Bugaboo like this. She looked so frustrated.

An idea popped into my head. "But what if we could!" I exclaimed. "We could have an event that they all go to and we could be watching over them!"

"What kind of event?" She asked, warming up to the idea. "We don't know how long that they're going to be targeted." Her face, out of nowhere, brightened. "Do you remember that girl that I had you help out when the Evilistrator was around?"

"Yeah, I do." I remembered back to the time when Nathaniel was akumatized. Marinette had handled it really well. Ladybug, to this day, still didn't tell me what she had been up to.

"Well, her and I are really good friends, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if, you know, have her there... separated... and..."She trailed off.

"You want to use her as bait?" I questioned in disbelief. 

"I know that she would be up for it," She began. "Last time she did well, didn't she?"

I didn't like to argue with Ladybug, but this was a bit over the top. "Yes, but-"

"Then she can do it again." She said with her eyes pleading. "Look Chat, she's extraordinarily brave. And she's also all we've got. We need to do this."