1

Tyler, I won't leave. I'll NEVER leave.
     Tyler shakes is head. "Leave me alone!" He sits on the hard wooden floor shaking, tears coming to his eyes.
Look around Tyler. Everyone is GONE.
     "NO! IM NOT GONE!" His voice echo's. Tyler gets up. He opens his eyes and stands there. He looks around but sees nothing but a black room. Tyler starts yelling, dropping to the floor from insanity.
You're a goner Tyler. A goner.
     Goner. That one word echo's through Tyler's head. Trying to ignore the dark red blood on his hands, Tyler wipes away his tears, leaving red streaks on his face.
      Tyler opens his eyes again. Not only seeing a pitch black room but seeing his body. His lifeless body on the floor. Tyler panicking, looking around to make sure that's not his body on the floor in front of him.
It's blood on your hands Tyler. I'll always be apart of you. I'm here to stay.
     Examining the body, Tyler sees a red line around his neck. He raises his hands and feels his neck to see if it was the same. He feels inflammation. "I'm not blurry face. I'm not. I'm Tyler. OK!? YOU HEAR ME? IM TYLER NOT BLURRY FACE!"

————————————————————————
Tyler wakes up. It's still dark outside so Tyler reaches for his phone to see what time it was. 4:10 am. Tyler turns on his light and heads to the mirror. Hands clean. Neck fine.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I hope you guys likes this chapter! I will try to upload either once a day or once every two days :) stay alive frens.