Thuggin' Love

"Okay I guess I'll see you later then" Maya told her Best friend Javontae of 20 years.

They had been best friends since they came out their mothers stomach. Maya's mom Sasha and Javontae's mom Keisha had been best friends as well since they were 5 years old and they brought each other's kid around each other so much that it was bound for Maya and Javontae to become best friends. Now Maya was 20 years old with a body like Nicki Minaj and face like Beyonce she was very smart graduated with honors she is currently in school to become a veterinarian she had already finished 2 years and had 2 more to go. She worked at a nursing home as an LPN she got her license at age 19 she had a good head on her shoulders and was a working women she only had two other friends and that was Nia and Jamilla. Nia was 19 years old had a nice mocha complexion with big brown eyes she was small and petite, Jamilla was 21 years old 2 shades darker than Nia was she wasn't fat but she wasn't skinny you can say she was slim. They had been a clique since junior high and stayed together no matter what. Maya thought of them as sisters because she didn't have her own she was the only child but had a lot of cousins. Maya was in love with Javontae but she never told him she was feeling him that way. Maya watched him go through girlfriend after girlfriend even watched as he played hoes and fucked and ducked. Maya was still a virgin and never had any sexual experience. She was always all work and getting a step ahead.

Javontae on the other hand was 21 years old he and Maya was 1 year apart, Javontae had deep waves, caramel complexion he was a clean cut dude who had all the ladies wanting him. The ladies loved his smooth juicy lips and his caramel complexion he had a smile that could make you drop your panties with one smile. Javontae was a big drug dealer that went by the name "Ace" he was big timing he was pushing weight in Mexico, Cuba and Puerto Rico not to mention what he was pushing in the U.S. Javontae had an empire. He was cruel and didn't show mercy to no one he built his empire from the ground up by himself. He had three roll dogs that he has known since elementary and that was Travion, Jordan and Darius. Travion was 21 years old very dark skin he was the chill cool one. Jordan was 20 years old light skin with braids that he wore in an Afro most of the time his body was to die for he was very built and muscled he was the funny one that kept the crowd laughing he and Maya click because she was the same way always laughing and smiling. Darius was the young cat 18 years old and didn't finish High school he was a mocha complexion and was short and chubby. They got as much play as Javontae because all the girls knew they were them niggas. Javontae had a motto after his last girl tried to trap him with a baby that he found out wasn't his. That motto was "Fuck Bitches Get Paid". Javontae killed so many people he probably lost count he was that guy everybody feared and you were stupid to even look at him wrong. He didn't care for no bitch or nigga he was ruthless and reckless. Maya didn't like that side of Javontae but it always made her feel safe when she was with him. Javontae had a soft spot for Maya he really did love her and couldn't imagine life without her.

"Yeah I'm bout to go get some head from this one chick then I'll get something to eat and come chill with you while you study" Javontae told Maya as they sat in his black escalade.

"Eww Jay don't be telling me that shit and you better come with food"

"I forgot I got a virgin on my hands, but I got you what you want?" He asked looking at his phone leaned back in his seat.

"Bring me some KFC I want barbecue chicken don't forget my biscuit and gravy, oh stop by White Castles and get me 4 cheese burger sliders with 2 things of 6 piece cheese sticks and stop by Coney Island for my grill chicken salad and chili fries" Maya could eat her ass off and not gain a pound on the outside it just all seem to go to her ass. That Javontae loved so much!

"Damn girl you gone need a garbage bag for all that food" he laughed.

"Don't play with me and you better get your dick sucked and get my food and come right over I don't want my food cold tae" she open her door.