Chapter 2

When Maya woke up at 7am Javontae was just putting his jeans on.

"Leave me like some fuck that you spent the night will you no good-bye" she sat up on her elbows looking at him grab his phone, wallet and keys.

"Man shut up I'm a call you later I got some business to take care of love you" he leaned down and kissed her forehead she giggled.

"Love you too be safe Jay"

"I will" and with that he exit the room all she heard was the door slam she laid on her back looking up to the ceiling smiling. She got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower she was gone pay her best friend Nia a visit.

Javontae drove to his warehouse to fix a little problem apparently someone broke in and stole money and drugs he got the call just before Maya woke up. Javontae was furious it's a few things he didn't play about and it was his Money, Maya, Momma and Business. When he pulled up he got out immediately he saw his side chick Erica she was one of the girls he fucked when he wanted no strings attached Erica was a Spanish chick with long sandy brown hair nice hazel eyes you would get lost in she reminded you of Jennifer Lopez shape and all. Erica was in love with Javontae she would never tell him that because it would mess up the dick she was getting and boy Javontae was amazing in bed.

"Aye Erica so what the fuck happen?" He got straight to the point he was never the type to beat around the bush.

"Damn no hey Erica how you doing" she wondered rolling her neck in his face.

"Bitch what the fuck happen I ain't got time for games" he pulled out his gun he was not in a playing mood.

"Okay damn well Marco said when he came in at 6 for his shift the gate door was open so when he came in Dominique was stealing ya cash and some of the cocaine"

"Did he kill the bitch" he asked putting his gun away.

"Naw she in the integration room now he said he waiting on you to get the answers out of her for what she stealing for"

He nodded his head and began his walk towards the integration room but before he exit he turn to Erica.

"Next time I ask a question get straight to the fucking point I wouldn't want to put a bullet in a fine ass piece like yourself but I won't hesitate to do so, so my best advice is that you get cho little ass to work" he didn't even give her one last look over because she went straight to her desk to get to work she knew he wasn't playing she had witness him shoot two bullets right in his last fuck buddy head for telling him "Fuck you I ain't got to work shit" she slapped him and that ended her life she knew she wasn't no different. Erica had been working for Javontae for 5 years and sleeping with him for 4.

Javontae got to the room and saw Dominique sobbing and crying she knew death would be today. Javontae told all his employees when they first start "You fuck me over I will kill you no hesitation and kill everyone close to you".

"So you like to steal shit and bite the hand that feed you huh bitch" he so calm and that's what scared her the most.

"I'm sorry" was all she said she was lost for words she knew she had done wrong but she felt like she had her reasons.

"So why you do it?" He asked simply looking her dead in the eyes that's one thing about Javontae look him in the eyes he could see through anybody even Maya but he knew her so well she didn't have to look in his eyes.

"I.....Ace I had to he would have killed my momma" she cried even more.

"Who is he?" He asked still straight faced.

"Tommy he has been plotting to take down your empire I should have told you sooner" she tried to reach for his hand he pulled them away and stood up.