Chapter 4

"I'm sorry" Maya put her head down Javontae cupped her face.

"You straight" he leaned in and pecked her lips she started to blush. Maya wanted more but she knew Javontae only pecked her lips he didn't want to deepen the kiss indicating he wasn't cool with it. She got up from his lap and sat beside him feeling real sheepish. It was a cool silence so Maya thought she should ask Javontae about Hawaii.

"So Jay, Nia and I are planning a trip to Hawaii she is bringing Jordan and Kapri, Justin and Jamilla probably gone be there will you come with me please" she asked with a big smile on her face.

"I don't know I gotta see"

"Please I promise it'll be fun I won't go without you, there will be half naked females roaming around the beach"

"Alright I'm in when y'all talking bout going?" He asked looking down at his phone.

"In like 2weeks after my final then we can leave the same day we could get our tickets together"

"Alright yeah fasho" he told her then answered his phone.

"Alright I'm on my way" he got up and hung up the phone.

He looked at Maya who had a sad face on she wanted Javontae to stay with her.

"I know you ain't mad I'll come back later and spend the night wit chu" he stood over her.

"Naw I'm cool you always leave me when yo little hoes call I'm used to it and you don't have to come back" she looked straight ahead trying not to look at him.

"Come on don't be like that"

"Be like what?" she questioned looking at him in his eyes.

"Look drop the attitude I ain't dealing with that shit"

"You ain't got to" she jumped in his face.

"Bye Javontae and don't come back" she walked off to her room he followed.

"Now why the fuck you getting mad for cause I'm going to get my dick wet?"

"Yes! Because them hoes more important than me like damn Jay" she said taking off her pants.

"You know they not more important than you so why you lie like that" he came closer to her while she folded her arms across her chest he stood over her 5'2 frame he was about 6'2 hovering over her.

"What's the bitch name?"

"What?" He raised an eye brow.

"I want to know what bitch is more important than spending time with YOUR BEST FRIEND"

"Look it's Jamilla but she only sucking me off don't trip" he tried to grab for her but she pushed past him going over to her bed she put her hair in a messy bun then pulled the cover back she laid in bed and put the covers over her head and wanted to cry so bad but she would wait until Jay left. She told Javontae a long time ago her friends were off limits to fuck or let them suck him off. Javontae looked at her under the covers before making his way over to her by now she had tears in her eyes and was sniffling.

"I love you Maya" he tried to pull the covers off her she held them tight.

"Just go Jay I just want to be alone please" she begged. Javontae took his shoes, jeans and shirt off and went to the other side got in bed with Maya he pulled her close and got under the cover with her.

"You gone stay mad at me forever" he asked her she was silent. He pulled her closer and kissed her lips she gave in and laid her head on his chest while he pulled the covers off their heads.

"So you gone stay mad at me forever?" He asked.

"Not forever just right now" she pouted.

"I can live with that" he kissed her head and Maya closed her eyes and fell asleep soon Jay was knocked out as well he was not putting a hoe before Maya.

Maya woke up to get ready for work while she was in the bathroom putting her hair in a ponytail when she looked up Javontae was pulling himself out his pants to pee.

"God Jay could you wait until I get out damn" she stressed exiting the bathroom.

He washed his hands walked out the bathroom to her dresser to get his clothes to take a shower. He kept clothes at her house and she kept clothes at his.

"Well now you know how big it is" he laughed pulling out some jogging pants and a T-shirt.

"I didn't see anything so shut up" she walked to the bathroom and Javontae was right on her heels he undressed in front of her she couldn't help but look.

"You like what chu see?" He smirked she turned her head and went back to putting on her red lip stick.

"Where you bout to go" he asked.

"Work it's Monday kid" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"What chu doing after?" he asked, she knitted her eyebrows in concern.

"Why?"

"I just want to know damn" the real reason was because Jordan informed him yesterday that it was some Mexicans looking for him at his Eastside warehouse he wanted to protect her because he felt like somebody was watching him. Javontae was a very aware person and he knew how to kill a man with his bare hands he could shoot a moving target that was moving 200 miles per second. He learned it all from his uncle who past when he was 18 years old.

"Well I'm going to lunch with Keisha" she hurried out because she told Keisha (Javontae's mom) that she would have lunch with her. Javontae didn't say anything he didn't want to face his mom right now.

"You should come she really does miss you" Maya went on.

Javontae stayed quiet he wasn't ready he wanted to go on his time.

"Could you go for me please at least"

"Nah I'm good" he turned the shower off and Maya made her exit.

Javontae came out dressed and Maya was just putting her white K-Swiss work shoes on. She picked up Javontae dirty clothes and hers and took them to the laundry closet. She grabbed her gray sweater from her closet and grabbed her black Birkin bag. She went to unplug her phone from the charger on the dresser with her keys. Javontae watched her every move as she grabbed everything.

"It's breakfast on the table I made just morning let yaself out and lock the door" she said walking towards her front door Javontae was right behind her. He grabbed her by her waist right before she walked out the door.

"No good-bye hug" he asked her she turned around and smiled she hugged him tight and was out the door she reminded him to lock up before she left