Chapter 3

Javontae came over and nodded to Jordan and Nia.

"Hey Ace" Nia said in a sweet voice.

"Maya let me talk to you for a minute" he opened her door.

"Jay, Nia and I have to get going she gone miss her hair appointment" she tried to talk herself out of this situation.

"Nah y'all gone be good come on let me holla at chu" he gave her a stern look and she hopped out the truck it was no longer raining and the sun began to come out. She followed behind Javontae to his car and they got in she looked straight ahead as it was silent for a moment.

"What I tell you about coming to my warehouses Maya you don't fucking listen" he turned to her.

"I'm not a fucking baby I can go wherever I please damn it" she turned to him getting in his face.

"Look it's for your safety alright don't-" she cut him off.

"You can't tell me what to do you not my man nor are you my daddy I came to get Nia money and that's it, it's not like I got out and was roaming around the damn place" she raised her voice.

"Man all I know is yo ass bet not come back around here alright"

"Whateva" she said with an attitude getting out his Maybach. She started walking until she felt someone wrap their arms around her she smiled knowing it was Javontae he put his head in the crook of her neck.

"Look I only do this because I love you and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happen to you I'm just tryna protect you"

Maya turned to face Javontae still in his embrace she laid her head on his chest.

"I know I love you too I won't come back anymore"

He kissed her forehead and they both walked back to her truck. She hopped in and Nia smirked at her and Maya only laughed because she knew what her best friend was thinking.

"Alright see y'all later" Javontae said walking to the warehouse the girls waved and Jordan kissed Nia lips and said his good-bye following after Javontae.

"Y'all so cute" Maya cooed pulling off from the lot making her way to the salon.

"Girl that's my boo we made it official today" Nia grin at the thought of Jordan.

"Finally! you have been crushing since the first day you saw him that was what 3 years ago" Maya laughed at the first time Nia and Jordan met. Nia couldn't stop talking about Jordan and how cute she thought he was and now he finally was hers.

"But you and Ace girl that boy love him some you"

Maya smacked her lips at her best friend.

"Yeah whateva" and that was the last thing the girls said Maya just turned on the radio and the girls sung most of the songs that came on together. When they got to the salon Nia got right in the chair and got her 20in Brazilian weave sowed in Maya decided to get her nails did to let the time past. 2 hours later they were off to the mall and prepared to shop until they dropped. Nia had about 20 bags full of clothes and shoes, Maya had about 25 bags because she brought like 5 pair of shoes. They got in the car and went to the Waffle House to get lunch they got a booth by the window and the waiter came they ordered their food and waited about 20 minutes before it was served.

"We should take a trip somewhere for spring break have some fun we young let's party" Nia said eating a fry.

"Yeah you right let's go to Hawaii"

"Yes we get to be half naked we could bring the boys Javontae for you and my baby Jordan for me"

"I'll have to ask Jay first and if he say yes"