The secret comes out

Anna's point of view

They both looked at each other the way me and Kristoph look at each other, I wonder why they look at each other like that. Elsa welcomed Prince Hans and acted like nothing happened a few months ago. Prince Hans said to Elsa, My lady. Then Elsa blushed and giggled. This was more serious crush than I thought, what if they liked each other?! Prince Hans coughed, then mumbled something very quietly so Elsa could only hear. but I heard everything, "Don't make what obvious?" I asked them. they looked at me and then looked at each other, Prince Hans asked Elsa if they should say. Elsa said sure. Anna, we need to tell you, and you might not take it so well. "What is it? you and Hans are getting married?" I said while laughing. No, me and Prince Hans are, then elsa took a big gulp, dating... I can't believe what I just heard! Prince Hans and Elsa are dating! "Are you serious right now??" Prince Hans was cuddling with Elsa. they both nodded saying this was serious. "Elsa! You can date any man in Arendelle and you chose him?! he nearly killed you, he attempted to kill you, and almost killed me! why? why are you doing this to me?!" I yelled at Elsa. "what happened after Prince Hans tried to hurt me and you?" I asked them.

Prince Hans point of view

Today we told Anna that me and Elsa were dating. now the secrets out. now me and Elsa can tell the whole kingdom of Arendelle that me and her are dating. "when are we going to tell the people of Arendelle that we are dating?" I asked Elsa. Anna made her feelings clear that she did not like the fact that me and Elsa are dating after what happened. Anna told Elsa that she could date any guy in Arendelle but she chose me. Anna started yelling at her for dating me. If only she knew.....

Elsa point of view

Today Me and Hans told Anna that we were dating. She didn't take it very well, mostly because she didnt like Hans after what he tried to do to me and Anna. "Hans? Can you come to my room for a second?" I asked Hans after Anna left. "Elsa, I know you like me and I like you but, are you really sure we should do that? I think that we should save that for our honeymoon or after we're married..." Hans replied. "I DID'NT MEAN HAVE IT!!! I meant i need to talk to you for a minute... in privacy...." I replied to his gross comment. "And you seriously think Anna will allow us getting Married?" I told him and then asked him. "Ok, that sounds a little more like you " Hans said while smiling. we headed to my room and started to talk. "Hans, You need to apologize, for what you did to Anna, and me. " I told Hans. " I'll try but you really think that would change her mind about us dating?" Hans replied. "ok, thanks." I thanked him. I'm happy he was going to give it a try no matter if it would help or not, he was giving it a try. I leaned in to give him a kiss. we kissed for a few minutes and then Hans lost his balance and fell onto my bed. He was holding onto me, so i fell too. "AHH!' I yelled when we started to fall. "It's ok, I got you." Hans told me. The we started kissing again. Great time for Anna to be peeking through the key whole in my door. "ELSA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Anna yelled. "Its not what it looks like!" I said almost instantly. "Uhhhhhhh....." Hans said. "Why would you? You guys are seriously NOT ready to have a baby!" Anna told me and Hans. Back to the having it convorsation. "We were not doing that! I swear! We kissed and then he lost his balance and fell." I told Anna. "Then why did you fall Elsa?" Anna asked. "He was...... hugging me while we kissed and he fell so I fell." Anna got me there, she started crying about what she just saw and ran into her room. Hans ran after her, probably to calm her down.

Prince Hans Point of View.

After we told Anna about me and Elsa dating, Elsa invited me into her room. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't want to have it yet, i wasn't ready yet. But, fortunetly she just wanted to talk to me. She told me I had to apologize to Anna even if that wouldn't help at all. I said ok. After that Elsa leaned in for a kiss and that kiss turned into a long kiss. I lost my balance and with still holding onto Elsa and fell onto her bed. She yelled in surprisment and I told her I got her and everythings ok. I guess that seemed romantic because we ended up kissing again. Then a few minutes later Anna came in yelling at us for having it. Elsa told her it's not what it looks like and I said uh because i didn't know what to say. Anna told us how we're not ready to be parents. I think we would, but I still wasn't ready to be a father. She ran out of Elsa's room crying. I felt bad so I ran after her to calm her down. " I'll be right back." I told Elsa. I guess now would be a good time to apologize.