The Talk with Anna

Anna's point of view

"Woah! Huge room, bigger than mine was!" Hans said, I came out from under my blankets on my bed. "Go away! Your just going to try to hurt me like you did last time!" I yelled at Hans. I was very upset and the least person i would want to see is here, dating my sister, making out with my sister, and who betrayed me. "Anna, let me talk to you. That's what I came here for, to talk to you." Hans told me. "How do I know that? You lied to me multiple time three months ago. I don't want you getting hurt." I mimicked what he said a few months ago. "Then you leave there in that room to die! Give me one reason I should believe you." "Ok, I'm sorry, I'm very very sorry for leaving you there to die. My uncle's words got in my head at I acted like a jerk. I shouldn't of done that. Especially to you. My very first actual crush." I started to blush, I didn't know I was his first actual crush, I guess he was my first crush too. WHAT AM I SAYING?! I hate Hans for what he did to me and my sister. "Please forgive me? how can I show you I changed." Hans asked. I knew what to do, to prove he's not a liar or a jerk/cheater. "Kiss me." I told him trying to keep me from barfing from what I just said. "WHAT?!?! You know I can't, I'm dating Elsa. I don't want to cheat on her, I love her." Hans replied. Hans said surprised that I told him to do that. "I believe you." I said, surprised at myself for actually believing Hans after what he did. "What?" He asked. "I forgive you, for what you attempted, I believe you. But I still don't like the fact that you and Elsa are dating." I told Hans. hans had a surprised look on his face. "After what I attempted to do? You forgive me?" He asked. "Yeah, I do. And by the way, how did you guys meet each other, after the whole freezing the summer thing happened?" I told Hans then asked him. "It's a long story." Hans replied. "I've got time." I replied.

Hans' point of view

I walked in Anna's room. Her room was HUGE! I even said that out loud. She told me to go away. "I came here to tell you something. That's all I came here for." I told her. "How am I supposed to believe you? You lied to me multiple times. I don't want you getting hurt. but you left me there to die in that room." She told me. Ok, I was offended, I do not talk like that, but I didn't show her I was offended. I told her how my uncles words got in my head at I acted like a jerk to her. "What do I have to do to prove it?" I asked Anna. I didn't really want to know what she would say. "Kiss me" she told me. I was very surprised she said that. I never knew she wanted to kiss me after what happened. I told her I can't. "I believe you." she replied. "What?" I asked, I was very confused. "I forgive you." I was again, very surprised she forgave me after what what I did. "Anyways, how did you meet her like actually talking with a conversation?" Anna asked. "Well, it was right after the big freeze in the summer, I sat down with her and ate lunch together and talked. Then it got to the point where we kinda had that moment and you know, kissed." I told Anna. "Awwwww! wait, you guys kissed RIGHT AFTER the big freeze in summer?!" Anna yelled. Great... Back to yelling at me.
"She forgave me for my mistake, unlike you." I replied sounding smart. "UH! OK MR. SMART PERSON!" I can tell Anna took my comment seriously instead of taking it as a joke. "Anna, I'm sorry, I meant for it to be a joke." I replied. "It's ok, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm stressed out, promise not to tell Kristoph yet?" I asked Hans. "Yeah, what is it???" He replied. "I'm, I'm... Pregnant..." Anna told me. My mouth dropped. "HOW?!" I yelled/asked. "Idk, we slept in the same bed." Anna told me "I need to tell someone!" After I said that I left the room while running like Anna did earlier. "ELSA! ELSA!" I yelled. "What? did Anna hurt you?" Elsa asked. "No! She's, She's, She's." i told her. Trying to say it but the word would not come out! "She's what?" Elsa asked. "SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!!!!!" I yelled really loud. "WHAT?!?!" Elsa yelled.