First.

Warning! 😱
Explicit content and here I am trying hard to be not as explicit as I used to be (but failed, I know).
So, if you are under 18, please leave soon. You are on your own. I'm not responsible for any after effect.

♪♪♪

Wayo was looking at the eyes of his boyfriend, Phana, who was looking into his eyes gently. For Wayo, this man was so perfect. Handsome, of course. But the more important thing is, the man who was on top of him now loved him back. And another important thing is, this man called Phana showed him how much the love he had for Wayo.

"Yo..."

Wayo got goosebumps 😳 Phana's heavy yet soft voice made him shivered. He had to be used to this situation, but Wayo was hopeless. He wouldn't get over Phana for like... forever.

"Stop calling my name, P'Pha..." Wayo replied with same gentle tone. His heavy nasal voice turned husky everytime he tried to soften it.

"Why?" Phana came closer and started sniffing (or breathing?) around Wayo's neck, the boy's sensitive area.

"Ah, it's tickling, P'Pha. Stop..."

Phana didn't stop what he was doing, "Hmm? Why?". Phana seemed like he didn't really care about how turn on his boyfriend was. Actually, Phana knew what he was doing and how it affects Wayo. That's why...

"P'Pha!"

Wayo shouted. It sounded more like whisper. He tried to warn Phana when that guy's hand reach Wayo's semi-erect little boy 😏

"Why?" Phana smiled. His hand was still on the same place, but he stopped sniffing. He looked at Wayo. "This is the third time P'Pha asked Yo why. I get no answer."

Wayo swallowed his own saliva. Should he ask Phana to do him or should he tell Phana to let him sleep because he had morning class tomorrow? Wayo could be done by Phana anytime. It could be postponed, but...

"You're hard, Yo.."

Yes. That was the problem.

"Yo have morning class tomorrow, P'Pha.."

So, please give me a reason to say yes at anything you wanna do to me now. Wayo bite his lips hard. He couldn't say what was on his mind. He wanted it. He wanted to be one with Phana tonight.

"You can ask Nong Ming to wake you up."

No way. Wayo knew that Ming might be busy, too, just like Phana if they did it tonight.

"You can ask anyone to wake you up.  You can ask me..."

"Nggghh"

"...too"

Wayo couldn't help but trembling when Phana's hand started stroking Wayo's thing.

"I think I should stop." Suddenly, Phana became serious and back down from teasing Wayo's body. "Yo need sleep."

Phana was about to get up when Wayo pulled Phana down on the neck, preventing him to go. He was succeed at making Phana surprised. That guy's eyes widened.

"Why?"

"Y-Yo... tomorrow..."

"Can't P'Pha stop running away after teasing Yo?" Wayo, with his natural baby face all blushing, asked his boyfriend.

Phana smiled. He gently loosened up Wayo's grip on his shirt. "P'Pha is here, Yo.. P'Pha don't run away from you. You know I can't, right?" Phana sat on top of Wayo. He unbuttoned the shirt he was wearing.