Second.

"Well, that is your boyfriend for you, Ai Kit."

That was what Beam said to Kit after he complaining about Ming, an engineering freshman, the campus moon, the most handsome freshman this year. And the most important thing was... Ming is his boyfriend.

"Don't you think that is creepy, having your boyfriend appear out of nowhere?" Kit whispered.

Beam sighed, "How can it be creepy for you? Nong Ming is always like that since the first time we noticed him."

"And you couldn't help but fell in love with him. Right, Ai'Pha?" Beam greeted Phana who had just appeared.

Phana shrugged, "I don't know what you are talking about." He stated. "But you should stop complaining about your own boyfriend."

"How could I stop? He is always around!"

Phana's smirked, "Of course he is always around. He is your boyfriend! He has been like that since forever."

Beam gave a sheet to Phana, "I finished this task. You need to explain me again about question number 7, Ai'Pha. I was stuck on it."

"Let me check the answer for other questions first."

"Okay."

Realized that he was there for group study, Kit was back to his work sheet. That's right, Kit was too immersed on his love life lately. All the new things happened in his life was overwhelming, Kit didn't know if he had to complain or not because another part of him loving it.

"You two will be fine, I believe." Phana suddenly phrased that, making Kit stopped working on his sheet. Beam pointed at himself, Phana shook his head. "Ai Kit and Nong ming, not you. Ai Forth won't dare to make you heated."

Kit smirked, "Forth will only make you heat up on bed, Ai Beam."

Beam acted like he would hit Kit. Kit pretended to avoid it while laughing. "Shut up, can you?"

"Nong Ming loves you so much."

Beam agreed with Phana, "I know, right? It's obvious."

"Don't you think it's a bit too much?" Kit couldn't be convinced with what Phana mentioned just now.

Phana and Beam looked at each other. Phana wanted to throw a book at Kit because of the persistent thought of this small friend 😓 and Beam knew the truth that indeed, Kit enjoyed every moment happened between him and his boyfriend. That's why Beam sighed a lot, like how come Kit show off his relationship that way? So many better way to express his happiness. Beam pitied Ming.

Phana brought up Kit's work sheet. "I demand you to finish this in 20 minutes from now and stop talking because you'll be fine. You even trust him to do you, am I right?"

Beam grinned. That is their boss, he thought proudly.

Kit seemed surprised with Phana's statement, but really, he had no more words to say. "Why... do you have to... mention it?" Kit asked while working on the sheet.

"Because if you didn't trust him, then what happened in your room for two consecutive days last week was a rape." Phana answered bluntly.

"Whoaaaa..." Beam amazed by what the boss said. "That's a straightforward explanation."

Kit was dampened for a second, and then... "You were not living in the same apartment building as me. How did you know?"

"I listened to it with my own ears, finally. I had been wondering how far you two go in this relationship." Phana replied.

"Was he in your room, Beam?"

Beam nodded. "He was. We were still study at the time you did what you did in your room."