Chapter 1

Suzy's POV

Manager - " Suzy, are you done yet? Why are you taking so long to put on your makeup. You can't be late for school, you have a photo shoot right after school, you can't get a detention. "

" Sorry, I'm almost done!"

I grabbed my school bag and put on my sneakers before rushing out of the house into my company's van.

Manager - " I don't get it. People put on make up to look prettier but you put on make up to look uglier?  I understand you don't want to be recognised but this is a little too extra. Plus you're already wearing fake spectacles and you also changed your name when in school!"

" But my features remain the same even with spectacles on. So I have to put in extra effort to add make up to make me look worse. "

Manager - " Wait until someone finds out that you are an actress..."

" I'll be careful, it's okay. "

Manager - " We've reached, class is starting, faster Suzy!!! I mean Nari. "

" araso ( fine/okay ), see you later "

The minute I got off the van, I heard deafening screeches from the nearby girls. 

Random fangirls - " OMO (something like oh my god)!!! It's BTS! Did you hear their latest song Spring Day? I heard that there is a foreseen Comeback in like a month's time. I can't wait! Look it's the maknae line, how can they possibly look so perfect. " they soon went to crowd around them. 

Aish! Those girls, what do they see in him? 

Oh look it's Yeri, Jihae and Somi. They're like every other girl, how are they also swooning over BTS' maknae line. I thought that under my influence they would have chosen better.

Yeri - " Nari!!! Over here!"

" Yeah yeah, I already spotted you guys. "

I placed my bag on the seat that they left open for me and walked up to the front of the class to check the namelist. 

It was the start of the new year, most of us changed classes, but thankfully my 3 best friends and I managed to attain the same grade and moved up to the same class. However some  of my friends were separated, what a waste, I just started getting close to them.

Jihae's POV

Our school was slightly different from other schools. Normally the kingka and the queenka would be together or at least show a bit of feelings for each other. However, that wasn't the case.

The BTS maknae line was the kingka of the school and Nari was the queenka. They didn't get along too well, especially not with Taehyung. BTS were amazed of how a girl as ugly as Nari could be a queenka. 

That was because she won over people with her personality and was known to be trustworthy and loyal. I loved her for that specific reason. On top of that all, she was those type of kind-hearted queenka unlike the ones from my previous school.

Although Nari didn't like BTS, she called them a bunch of pretty boys dancing and singing, saying that anyone could do that, she never forced the rest of us to get brainwashed and was fine with us liking BTS. 

( A/N : But seriously, who wouldn't like BTS, they worked so hard to reach where they are now)

Nari's POV

Are you being serious right now? Why on earth is Taehyung in my class?! 

Taehyung - " Get out of my way "

" Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were that fat till the point that you aren't able to fit through this ginormous walkway."

Taehyung - " Aish! Why are you always trying to pick a fight with me? Are you seriously that interested in me that you want to constantly talk to me?"

" If only your brain was at least half the size of your ego, you'd be Einstein by now."

Taehyung - " What did you just say? Take that bag of yours away from that seat. "

" Why would I?"

Taehyung - " I want to sit there."

" Go find somewhere else to sit. " I looked over at my 3 besties ( best friend ), seeing them get their hopes up high that KIM TAEHYUNG wanted to sit with them. Somi looked at me and pleaded. I decided to put my pride away and gave in to her. 

While I mouthed the words " you owe me", I took my bag and tried to find somewhere else to seat. However, all the seats were taken and the only available seat was the seat which supposedly belonged to Taehyung. I ended up sitting next to Jungkook and Jimin.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Taehyung, giving him death stares. First he steals my seat, now he's trying to flirt with my friends?! Aish!!!

Jimin - " Nari"

" Yes?"

Jimin - " You don't like me?"

" Huh? No, I don't even know you that well. Why would you say that."

Jimin - " I can tell that you never really liked the members of BTS."

" Well, it's not because of you, it's because of that stuck-up Kim Taehyung. I secretly like your group's songs. Don't tell anyone that. "

Jimin - " Okie, then we're friends now."

I wanted to reject his statement because I wanted to have nothing to do with that Taehyung boy but Jimin's puppy dog eyes made me go soft. He's so cute I just want to pinch those cheeks of his.

Am I seriously fangirling right now? I guess I kind of understand why BTS has so many fangirls. 

After lesson,

" You guys are so mean, you chose him over me? Hul! "

Yeri - " gomawo ( thank you ), it was a rare opportunity, we had to make the best out of it. "

Jihae - " Don't deny that you didn't enjoy the change, I could see hearts form in your eyes when you looked at Jimin. "

Somi - " Nari!!! Do you perhaps have feelings for him?"

" I....."