Chapter 2

Suzy's POV

" I do not! Not now at least, I just find him cute plus his vocals are just... I don't know how to describe it!!!"

Somi - " Are you fangirling right now? HAHAHAHA"

Jihae - " I thought you didn't like BTS."

" I just didn't like Taehyung, why does that oblige me to not like the whole of BTS?"

Yeri - " You called them a bunch of pretty boys dancing and singing. "

" That's a compliment. "

Yeri - " Well it didn't sound like it."

" Ya!!! ( like saying 'hey!" informally )"

I playfully chased them all the way to the cafeteria.

" The queue is so long!" 

Jihae - " It's not like you eat anyways. "

Somi - " I know right! You're so skinny but yet you don't pig out and eat a lot. "

" That's because I'm not allowed to, I'll get scolded!"

Yeri - " By who?"

Well I can't tell them that my manager will scold me, if not they are going to wonder why I have a manager. I'm so sorry guys, I have to lie, just this once I promise.

" My mother, she said that she doesn't have so much money for me to spend on food, if I'm not hungry, then I shouldn't eat. "

Somi - " I can treat you. "

Jihae - " Me too"

Yeri - " Me three "

" I appreciate the offer, but it's okay. "

Jihae - " Since we're on the topic of you, I've been meaning to ask, why are you wearing a skirt size of XL? It's clear that the skirt doesn't fit you, I mean like you rubberised it with a elastic band so that it wouldn't fall off of you. "

" The skirt is just way too short, I mean like who wears skirts above your knees? It'll just attract all those byuntae (pervert) boys. I don't want to attract unnecessary attention. "

Somi - " You won't get it, it's for style. "

" YA! Are you calling me unfashionable. "

Somi - " I didn't say anything, but you can assume whatever. "

" SOMIIIII!!!" 

Somi - " Mian "

Taehyung's POV

Look! There's Jihae! I walked up to her and her other besties. Urgh Nari. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the stare that she was giving me.

Nari - " What are you doing here?" she said in disgust.

" Can't I come over and say hi?"

Nari - " Your presence is unwanted here, get lost."

" If you insist." I slowly turned my back, preparing to leave when...

Jihae - " Aish! Nari, why do you have to be so mean? Taehyung, since you're already here, would you like to grab lunch with us after school?" I admit I blushed a little, but tried to keep a straight face as not to get detected.

" With Nari? No thanks!"

Jihae - " She has something on later. I don't think she's going to be able to come."

" In that case, sure."

During lunch,

" I know this may be hard for you guys to answer, but why are you guys friends with Nari? I don't mean to be rude but she's kind of ugly and although you guys are all wearing the same uniform, she gives off this vibe which makes her seem as if she has no sense of fashion."

Jihae - " Well, we choose not to make friends based on their looks."

" But you three ( referring to Somi,Jihae and Yeri) are like the top three beauties in this school."

Jihae - " But yet Nari is rated 1, for her heart."

" Are you trying to make me vomit out my lunch? Her heart? Does she even have one? She's heartless!"

Jihae - " That's because you don't know her well. As her friends, whenever we are in trouble she always goes all out to help us resolve the problem and is always there for us be it rain or shine. It's been hard for the three of us to find genuine friends, they all befriended us for our looks so that they could gain popularity from us."

" But Nari's sooo mean!"

Somi - " That's only to you, god knows why you two hate each other so much. You guys have been at each other's throats since the start of freshman year. "

" It sort of became a habit, something feels off if I haven't seen her for a day to be able to insult her."

Yeri - " You guys are so weird. Somi! LOOK!!! It's a unicorn soft toy!"

Jihae - " You guys are so childish."

Somi - " I want one!!! Let's go!"

Jihae - " Guys don't leave me!"

They left.

" I guess it's just the 2 of us now."

Jihae - " I guess so too."

" I'm curious, but on a scale of 1 being knowing of your existence to 10 knowing each other's ideal boy type, how close are you with Nari?"

Jihae - " I would give that a 100. She knows literally everything about me."

" Oh! I see..."

Jihae  - " You seem a little interested t in Nari , hey?"

" Ya! I swear I do not like her the least bit. "

Jihae - " I was just teasing, plus I figured that out. Even if you did, I don't think it would work out. She's been talking a lot about Jimin lately. What if she starts to like him?"

" That's okay, because Jimin won't like her back, she's too ugly."

She stood up and walked away from the table. She's got a little bit of a temper but she's just so pretty that I can't hate her.

The next day,

" Jihae, mianhae (sorry). I didn't mean to offend anyone."

Jihae - " It's okay."

Nari's POV

" Jimin! "

Jimin - " annyeong ( hello), are you free later on?"

" I'm not sure."

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked my schedule to see if there was anything on for me today. 

Aish! I had an interview in the evening.

" I'm only free till 6pm. Why?"

Jimin - " Yay! Can you have lunch with me? Taehyung left me for Jihae yesterday. "

" Sure!"

Back in class,

"Guys! Jimin asked me out for lunch!"

Somi - " Well are you going? "

" Of course!"

Yeri - " Aish! You're so mean, whenever we ask you out for lunch you are never free but when Jimin asks you, for some reason you've got all the time in the world don't you?"

" I'm leaving early though."

Somi - "What?! Why? You shouldn't, you should let him fetch you home!"

" But I can't!"

Yeri - " Sorry to interrupt, but is it just me or Jihae has not taken part in our conversation at all."

" You're right. She's been texting all day and I bet that she can't even hear what we are saying right now."

The three of us stared at Jihae for exactly 3minutes and 32 seconds, yes I timed it. Till she finally decided to look up, to see three people staring at her intensely.

Jihae - " What?"

" What's going on? You've been glued to your phone all day."