Thirteen

Two Weeks Later

I sat on the opposite side of the bed listening to Lucas have a conversation with Princess

I sat on the opposite side of the bed listening to Lucas have a conversation with Princess. It's been two weeks since the Miami situation and yes I've been stressed the fuck out.

"Mama?" Princess cooed looking at me.

"Hey mama's baby." I said picking her up.

"Imma um... go cook something up so we can eat." Lucas said getting out of the bed.

Him and I really don't talk much anymore because of that situation. Yes I'm mad and angry but he's mine and I'll always love him that's my baby.

Amber went back to Atlanta the reason she said she was in Miami was because her family was on a vacation down there and she saw Lucas' Instagram post.

Aaleeyah and I are no longer on speaking terms.

Lucas said he's gonna get a DNA test for both of them. Lj looks just like Lucas from the lips to the eyes maybe not the nose but he does.

Aaleeyah's daughter on the other hand she does look like Lily a little bit that child ain't albino I know what albino looks like.

I picked Princess up who was almost half sleep and I went down the hall to see what Lucas was doing.

"What you cooking?" I asked him as I laid Princess on the pallet that I made this morning.

"Um baked new orleans style chicken breast, grilled asparagus and some rice. Something healthy instead of all that fast food." He said mixing some kool-aid.

"And that red kool-aid you mixing is healthy?" I asked tilting my head a little.

He chuckled before putting the top on the container. "It's not but I don't want any water right now."

It was silent for second before I decided to speak up.

"I'm not mad at you Lucas. It's just the fact that you hooked up with my friend and didn't tell me I had to find out from another source also that you might have a baby with her....it hurts a little but not much promise me baby when been through hell and back. Amber on the other hand that's your son he looks just like you no denying him at all. I love you and Imma be here regardless." I looked down at my ring finger twisting the ring around. "And I'm gonna marry you and give you all the kids that you want because you are the man for me despite what we've been through."

Lucas looked at me with teary eyes.

"Let them drop baby." I whispered.

He blinked letting the tears flow before he grabbed me hugging me and breaking down.

"I'm sawry baybeh. I'm sawry fa' everything I've done to you. Fa' hurting you and cheating on you. It took time for me to notice that it's been you all this time saving me from everything and all I do is turn around and hurt you. Baybeh.....i love you." He said as he pulled away wiping the tears that were coming down from my face.