Five

Lucas Collins

"Bro I'm so damn tired." I said before grabbing the blunt from Yung.

"You shit me Kylia walking 'round like everything is all calm, cool and collected between us this bitch kept my baby away from me." Yung said.

"Shit y'all got problems Liv getting worse. Psalm has moved in with us and Liv in the hospital I don't think she gon' make it bro."

I handed White Boy the blunt he needed it the most.

"Keo wanna another baby." Q said.

"Hell lemme light up another one." Yung said.

"Man Marissa wants to get a fucking nanny for Princess so she can go back to work."

"Well what you expect the girl hasn't been working since before she had Axydra." Yung said.

"You right but I just don't want my baby girl around a stranger she's five months." I said.

"Time goes by fast soon Aja and Nevaeh gon' be in High School." Yung said.

"Damn!" All of us said in unison.

"They ain't going to high school oh hell nah I refuse." Yung said.

"Nigga you stupid." I said.

"I ain't stupid I'm smart." Yung said.

"Noelle is already a handful shit having a three year old is just unbelievable."

"I told y'all in middle school Yung and Q were gonna have the baybehs first." White Boy said nodding his head at me.

"When you and Sayria gon' make a mixed baby with different cultures?" Q asked.

"First of all Sayria is Indian, black and white and well I'm white." He said. "And never."

"Why man you and Sayria would have some pretty kids." I said.

"Well for one she can't get pregnant so yeah." He said.

"Damn!" Q, Yung and I said in unison.

👑👑👑

"Babe!" I yelled walking in the house.

"You're late." She said coming downstairs with Princess.

She sat Princess in the playpen.

"I'm sorry I was-

"Getting high with the gang." She said taking the words out of my mouth.

"Damn." I mumbled to myself looking at Princess who just laid on her stomach chewing on her blanket.

I sat on the sofa. Marissa was upstairs still getting ready for what I don't know why.

The doorbell rung. "Bae get that!"

"Ugh." I said this was blowing my goddamn high.

I opened the door and seen some light skin blasian girl standing there.

"Oh sorry my name is Cydney I'm hear for the nanny job." She said.

"Yeah come in my girlfriend upstairs she'll be down in a second." I said letting her in.

"Thank you." She said looking around the foyer before following me to the living room. "Aww is this Princess."