Seven

|Marissa "Riss" Daniels|

"Wait a minute....He proposed!" Sayria yelled as I showed her my ring.

We all decided to take the kids to the park so we could still have some girl time also.

"Oh my God I can't believe he proposed." Raven said.

"Yeah me either I thought I was gonna have threaten him before I got a ring." I said laughing.

"Yeah I wish Yung would propose but he's an asshole. The only people that's married is Keo and Quincy and well you're engaged now it's like Sayria and I are gonna be waiting forever." Raven frowned.

"Well another reason he proposed is because he's got this job offer in L.A. and if he gets it we might be moving up there." I said but I didn't want to say it.

"What!" All three of them screamed.

"So wait a minute L.A. for what?" India asked me.

"He um might be getting a record deal and become a professional music producer."

"Rissa oh my god! Like y'all are goals" Keona complained.

I looked at her sideways. Like wasn't you mad that me and Lucas was dating in Highschool?

Princess walked over to me then flopped down on the sidewalk.

"Really Princess in your new tutu?" I asked her.

"Bahhh bahh ahhhh!" She screamed.

All I could do was laugh at her she was starting to look like Lucas more and more

👑👑👑

Princess walked around the house playing and just exploring stuff.

I was standing in the kitchen cooking and admiring my ring. When I say it was beautiful it was everything to me.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck.

I turned around and it was Lucas.

"Ahhh baby you said you wouldn't be back till tomorrow." I said hugging him and kissing him.

"I know but I missed you and Princess." He said bending down picking her up.

I smiled at what I saw. I hope it's like this forever but my mama always told me life isn't a fairytale it's a job.

"I lov-