Two

Lucas Collins

"Mama!" I yelled as I entered the house.

"Boy she talking shut up." Lily said while scrolling on her phone.

"You shut up." I said mushing her head. "Tall ass was ten year old looking like a tree."

"I'm a sexy one at least."

"Aye stop playing with me man." I said walking into the kitchen where my mama was.

"Hey baby where's Princess I thought you said you were bringing her?"

"Sorry mama she's in the car with Marissa she got her first doctor appointment. Marissa won't stop whining." I said.

"I'm going to see Princess mama!" Lily yelled before we heard the front door close.

"Oh Lord Marissa's about to be crying."

"Shit her Imma fight some niggas."

I heard a pop. "Ow ma."

"Cuss again boy." She said. "Lemme go see my granddaughter."

We both walked out the door. Marissa was sitting in the back changing Princess.

"There now you all clean." She said before picking her up.

"Oooh there's my grand-baby I'm too young to be a grandma. But you cute tho."

"Ma!" I yelled.

"Oh shut up boy." She said as she baby talked to Princess.

"So Lily got any boys liking you yet?"

"No they said I'm too tall." Lily said.

"Good it needs to stay that way you only ten." I said.

"Here you go don't want you to be late." Mama said putting Princess back in her car-seat. I double checked to make sure she was secure.

"Ight mama see ya' later." I said giving her a hug and kiss.

"Okay baby see you later Marissa."

"Same Ms.Collins." Marissa said.

"Bye munchkin." I said to Lily.

"Bye Lucas." She said.

I got in the car and drove off.

👑👑👑

Marissa Daniels

"Ugh!" I made a loud noise as I heard my baby crying. She was only a week old and they were giving her shots. She wasn't crying she was screaming for help. "Make her stop Lucas please they hurting my baby."

"I can't baybeh baby she has to have them." Lucas said holding Princess and rocking her back and forth.

"Okay one more." The nurse said. She took the needle and stuck it in her arm.

Princess started screaming again.

"My poor baby." I said about to cry for her.

I stood there watching Lucas get her dressed again.

"I hate those hoes." I said.

"Bae really?" He said laughing.

"It ain't funny they hurt my baby." I picked up Princess she had tear stains on her face. She was slowly drifting off the sleep from all of that crying.