Chapter Five

Most classes were over for the day. Everyone was walking to their dorms or to the library or maybe even to go off the campus.

Jack just walked straight to his dorm. Bruce was already there, probably studying. Jack just watches him quietly before wrapping his arms around Bruce.
"You already have homework?" Jack asks, laughing lightly, watching him do his work.
"Dont you?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. Jack nods, smiling.
"Yep. Not doing it though. It's only due in a few days anyway." He says and pulls away.

"I'll due it the night before it's due. Plus, I need some rest. A lady needs her beauty sleep Brucey!" He says and giggles.
"Yeah, you seem like the type of guy who stays up till 2 am and then sleep through classes." Bruce says, giving a small smirk.
"Ok, so what if I am? I dont need sleep! Sleep if for pussies with responsibilities!" He says, throwing his arms up and laughing, falling back on his bed.
"Your basically making fun of yourself, y'know?" Bruce says, chuckling a bit.

Jack sits up and stares at Bruce.
"Did you just laugh?" He asks, staring at the other.
"I guess so yeah."
"Holy shit. All this time I thought you were some soulless business man or something." He says, laughing to himself and skipping over to Bruce.
"Laugh again!" He says, wrapping his arms around him.
"No. Now let go."
"Pleaaase?"
"No."
"I wont let go of you until you laugh~!"
"And you say I'm the gay one."
"Fuck off, Bruce."

Jack eventually let go of Bruce, though he still watched him.
"So Brucey, do you have a girlfriend or something? Is she a rich girl too?" He asks, sitting next to Bruce.
"No, I dont plan on dating anyone at the moment either."
"Whaaat? But arent you supposed to be a super rich playboy or something? Or are you secretly dating a girl and you just wont tell me? Oh! Or are you trying to find another girl? If so I can be your lil slut." He says jokingly, laughing to himself.

Jack was punched in the gut after that. He was still laughing on the floor though.
"Why are you trying so hard to annoy me?" Bruce asks, holding his hand out to help up Jack.
"Is it working?" He asks, grabbing Bruce's hand and standing back up.
"Will you leave me alone if I say yes?" Bruce asks.
"Probably not."
He just stares at Jack. He didnt understand him at all.

"Hey Brucey you can let go of my hand now." He says, letting out some nervous laughter. Bruce pulls his hand away.
"Oh, sorry. Your hand's just so small, I forgot I was even holding it." He says, half joking, a small smirk on his face.
Jack's face heats up a bit and he shoves his hands in his pockets.
"You're so weird." Bruce says, staring at Jack.
"I get that alot. And worse." He says, laughing.
"Do you not stand up for yourself?"
"Not really. Unless they start fighting me, I really dont care." He just shrugs, sitting down.
"Your so small though. Can you even fight back?" He asks.
"Rude. Of course I can. I could kick your ass anyday, Brucey." Jack giggles.

Bruce just stares at him for a while before getting back to work.
"I'd rather not fight. You havent done anything wrong." He says.
"How would you know? I could have murdered someone, and you wouldnt know a thing about it." Jack whispers, giving a small laugh.
"I highly doubt it." Bruce says, rolling his eyes. Jack frowns.
"How're you gonna be an officer if you dont suspect everyone around you? What I said might be the truth. But I wont tell you if it was a lie or not." He says, keeping his normal, unreadable expression.

"We could practice if you'd like." Jack says and smiles. "I'm the infamous serial killer, genocide jack. I kill men with razor sharp scissors, and write bloodlust on the walls with the men's blood." Jack says, keeping the expression.
"That isnt true."
"Oh? How is it not true?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.
"She doesnt exist."
"Bingo! She's a fictional character. Damn, I thought I had you." He says, laughing.

They continued this little game for a while until Jack came to this question.
"I'm the Joker. I kill for fun, and have goons around me. I always get into trouble, though I've never been caught." He says and smiles.
Bruce pauses. He hasnt heard of this murderer before. Not in real life or fiction.

"Did you make them up just now?" Bruce asks. There was a small pause before Jack answers.
"Yep! Bingo! Your better at this than I thought." He says, standing up.
"So your not some killer?"
"You really think I'd tell you if I was? Im not that stupid, Brucey." Jack laughs, "Anyway Brucey, I'm gonna go to the roof. You could follow. That is if you want to get pushed off."
"Joking! I'm just joking!' He laughs, walking out of the dorm and up the roof.

Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you enjoyed anyway