Chapter 8

Rouge's POV
"So basically we're extra horny?" Sting asked. Seriously that's what he gets out of that?

"Sure let's go with that." I said sarcastically. "Wait so we're mates?" Sting said and I looked back up at him. "Yeah, Sorry." I said and looked away, rubbing the back of my neck.

Sting blinked at me surprised. "Why are you surprised? Did you think I didn't like you? Oh shit do you not like me?" Sting asked. "What no! I like you! I mean ugh! Stupid mouth isn't working." I fumed. Sting just grinned at me.

"Well then mate." He said and entwined our fingers. "Let's get back to the hotel first then we can figure it out together!"

My face was probably as red as a tomato. "Yeah okay." I said finally, looking away from his adorable smile.

We walked out of the tunnel hand in hand, and I looked around at the people on the street waiting for their negative reaction but no one even spared us a glance.

I looked over at Sting to see him looking at me with a smile, he blushed at being caught staring and we both quickly looked away.

Sting cleared his throat. "We're here." We walked quickly to our room shutting the door quietly behind us.

"So know what?" I asked looking at Sting who was sitting on my bed. "I was gonna ask you the same thing." Sting shrugged, biting his lip. I sat down next to him. "I don't know, Gajeel said something about marking."

"So that's why I wanted to bite your neck!" Sting exclaimed. "I thought I had just been watching to many vampire movies."

"You do watch to many vampire movies." I said. Sting huffed, making a pouty face that made my face heat up. He then turned back to me. "So how are we supposed to do this?" Sting asked

"We don't have to if you-" I started but Sting interrupted. "I want to. Do you?" Sting asked. I gulped and nodded. We both hesitated for a moment then leaned in and kissed each other.

My hand rested on his knee steadying myself, as our lips moved against each other. I leaned even closer and our lips slipped apart as Sting moved down to my neck.

My lips parted with anticipation as I felt Sting's breath warm my skin, adrenaline pumping through my veins. He angled his head to the side, opening his mouth wide and bit down. I moaned as his fangs pierced my skin and then he slowly drew away both of us panting. My turn then.

I leaned forwards to his neck and my instincts took over as I bit down into his skin, claiming Sting as mine, and me as his. Sting let out a soft groan as I pulled away and smelt how our scents where now intermingled. I couldn't stop myself from purring, and Sting was doing the same thing. That smell was amazing.

Arousal coated the room and Sting looked up into my eyes as we kissed again. Long and tender. My skin tingled and my heart was racing. Sting moved down to my mark and ran his tongue along the puncture, licking it.

I moaned and before I could stop myself I pushed Sting against the headboard of the bed, kissing him, I wanted more, I couldn't stop. Sting moaned pushing into my touch.

We broke apart, saliva on our lips. So close we could feel each other's heavy breaths. "You sure?" I asked breathlessly.

Sting's POV
"You sure?" Rouge breathed. "Yes." I managed. I wanted Rouge, needed Rouge, more than anything. The need made everything else white noise in the background.

Rouge looked into my eyes and leaned in again. We kissed and my hands wandered, tangling in his shaggy black hair.

Rouge's tongue slipped in between our lips and I groaned softly and couldn't help but lean into him.

My hands went to his already
unbuttoned jacket, pulling it off him. I flipped us, so Rouge was now the one pushed against the headboard. Rouge growled at the switch of power and I chuckled, moving to suck at his collar bone, as my hands pushed against his bare chest.

Rouge was very modest, this was one of the few times I'd seen him without a shirt. Much less getting to touch him, feel him, on me. I purred, the sound vibrating in my throat. I dragged my fingers down across his chest and teethed at his collar bone as Rouge moaned.

"Sting." He panted. And now I had a boner. Great. I wonder if he did too. I pushed my hand against him and he moaned again and I felt him harden. He then surged up pushing me down against the bed. I stared up at him both of us breathing hard and sweating. Our bodies warm against each other.

Rouge practically ripped of my tank top and he stared to claim me and I claimed him. Two halves finally becoming one.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The end. There will be a bonus chapter posted about their return soon, so keep an eye out.

Side note:
Is anyone else a little turned on or is it just me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)