IDIOT .

We made it to a casual place to eat. We sat in a small booth, and it wasn't really awkward.

But it was.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Jimin asked, putting down his menu. I scanned the menu, not knowing what I want.

"I don't know... these dishes aren't very familiar to me, what are you getting?" I asked, closing my menu.

"Wow, what happened to you? You used to order whatever whether you know of it or not..." He pouted. I laughed.

"I don't know. I'll just get a drink." I faked a smile. He nodded and called a waiter over, and just as I finished saying the drink I want, my phone rang.

Jimin looked at me and nodded, I mouthed a 'sorry' before running out the restaurant. I looked at the caller ID.

Taehyung ಥ_ಥ

                 Answer☑︎                                                               Decline☒

                 Answer☑︎ Decline

I sighed as I slid and answered the call.

"What the hell do yo—"

"The house is on fire!" He shouted.

"HUH?! OKAY IM COMING HOLD O—"

"Kidding. I just wanted to hear your voice before you hung up on me~" He cooed.

"Your drunk. Don't call my number ever again and erase my contact." I hissed, and was about to hang up until he told me to halt. Why I listened?

Don't know.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I said today. I'm just like that. Maybe, just maybe I was—"

"Jealous?" I finished his sentence, turning around to look through the glass window to check on Jimin.

"No. Pissed. I was a bit pissed at how you tried to make me jealous, and risk your love life like that," He chuckled over the line.

"YAH! YOU DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE HIM OR NOT! AND FYI I DO! SO GO TO HELL AND BE SKINNED LIKE A MANGO!" I shouted.

(A/N: Omg I got the 'go to hell and be skinned like a mango' I forgot from what book. I don't even remember if it was a quote from a book or if it was a comment 😂)

"Omo, my ea—" Beep.

I sighed angrily and put my phone back in my pocket, jogging back to my table and actually having a fun time with Jimin.