Reality - Hoseok

You got home from school. Yet another day of sitting in class, watching kpop videos, and not really paying attention. You walk in your bedroom, the walls plastered with photos of EXO, GOT7, and BTS. Flopping onto your bed you surround your body with covers.
You check your phone and look at twitter. BTS posted again. Yet another photo of your bias J-Hope. In the picture he was drinking something (most likely a coffee) leaning back in his chair, his presumably white jeans exposed. You smiled at the photo before saving, liking, and retweeting it. You lay back in your bed, tired out from your long day.

You groan as light shines in through the open window. You swing your feet to get out of bed, but they land on more mattress, last time you checked you bed wasn't this big. You kick your feet a little more to see if you're dreaming, only to have your feet land on a leg.
You take a sharp breath and hold it. Someone is in your bed.
You slowly get up and crawl to the man laying in your bed. You look down to find the face of J-Hope in bed by you. You lay back down and try to breathe again, but to no avail. You were in a bed with J-Hope. You absolute bias.
"Good morning teddy bearrrrr" you hear a voice from behind you as two arms wrap around your waist. "You look so pretty in the morning"
You gasp when you feel that he is only wearing his pajama bottoms, but no shirt. You finally realize, you woke up next to Jung Hoseok. You better take what you can get.
"I love your morning voice" you squeak out and he chuckles.
"You need to stop being so cute y/n" he says wrapping his arms around you tighter, pulling you closer to him before burying his face in your neck.
You feel a slight movement by your feet and look down to see Mickey dressed in yet another cute bow, trying to get comfortable on the sheets.
You hold Hoseok's hand as you close your eyes and smile thinking that things could never be better, when suddenly you hear a cry from the other room.

You sit up "I'm coming" you mumble looking down expecting to see Hobi, but instead you find the edge of a mattress. Your walls covered with pictures of bands. You notice your school uniform and you realize, it was all just a dream.
And so goes the life of an international ARMY.

*you guys can hate on me all you want, but this totally happened to me. Sure I exaggerated some things but yes I did just have a dream about my bias wrecker HOBI and I waking up together, presumably married with a family. Let me just tell you, if you ever dream about BTS, or any idol, you are one lucky kid. *